Ruby x Gang Leader! Reader

(This time, it's going to be in Ruby's POV!)

I crouched down in the corner of the alley way clutching the sides of my body, crying in pain.

The group of girls that were beating me up and abusing me verbally.. I didn't even know what I did to them.. how did I get the punishment..?

"You're just sooo cute huh? You think that you're gonna win the heart of our boss?"

So that's what this is about...

Before I knew it, one of them had taken out a knife, it was like looking at a living nightmare.

Someone.. please.. save me...

I braced for the inevitable death.. then, I heard an angelic voice..

"What do you think you're doing?! I told you to lay off the girls in our school, you idiots!" She slapped each and every one of them. Hard.

"What are you looking at? Scram!" She hissed at them.

She crouched down next to me, staring at my wounds. She reached inside her pockets, and took out a band-aid, then tended to my wounds.

"Sorry about them.. they're just.. jealous, I guess." She whispered.

I flinched at the sudden touch on my wound and tears flew from my eyes like a flowing river.

I felt something on top of my head. It was her hand! W-was she petting me..? I-is this an attempt to make me feel better..?

"Don't worry, if they pick on you again, I'll be there to stop them. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." She informed me politely.

I felt heat radiating off my cheeks.. my heart was beating faster... it was probably nothing.

*Time skip to several months later*

Here I was again.. in the same alleyway.. this time.. I was really bleeding.. the girls this time came back stronger.. I started coughing up crimson red blood.

One of them pulled me up by my ribbon.
"I never, ever. Want to see you again." She dropped me down to the floor, and stepped on my legs. I shrieked and cried in pain. They started to punch and kick me. I didn't do anything wrong..

"I SAID TO STOP IT!! CAN'T YOU VIOLENT IDIOTS HEAR ME??" I heard (Y/N) shout from behind the crowd of girls that I couldn't even see properly anymore.

*Time skip to later in the day*

I woke up in the nurse's office, I was covered in band-aids and my legs put in casts.. I whip my head to the side, (Y/N)..

She was asleep on the couch waiting at the side...

I tried to get up, but instead falling back down to the bed hopelessly. I groan in pain. I never did anything to them, yet they still beat me up..

(Y/N)'s eyelids fluttered open, her (E/C) arises shining beautifully. She immediately ran over to me. "Ruby-chan! Are you alright??" Her tone was worried and stressed. Onee-chan must've had punished her severely..

"(Y/N).. why were they after me..?"

"Well.. you see.. it was because.. I liked you.."

"Wait what??"

I'm confused, and you won't enlighten me.

I think this is the second or third chapter I did today.. sorry if it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to.