Mari x Ruby (Part 2)

"I'm sorry!" She bowed to me.

I giggled, being amused with her behavior. "Don't be so formal, Ruby-chan~!"

I turned on my heel and walked back to my office, my heart aching terribly.

As I collapsed right into my seat, Dia burst into the room with a stack of papers and a gloomy frown on her face. "Why aren't these finished yet?!"

I jolted up and put on a playful smile. "Ahh~ Sorry, Dia-chan~! I must've forgot about it~"

Her left eye started twitching, and she slammed the stack of papers on the table. "I want these done by the end of today." She demanded, clearly frustrated.

"Aww... alright~!" I sighed and got to work.

~After school~

After hours of painstakingly signing and reading all the damn papers in front of me, I was finished. I sank down in my chair, having lost all my energy already.

Dia opened the door, looking at me suspiciously. "Why are you slacking? Did you finish everything?"

I nodded.

"Good." She snatched the papers off the desk and turned to the exit.

"Dia-chan." I called out.

"What?" She just stood, facing the wall.

"About Ruby-chan.."

"I know. You should just give up on your crush on her anyway... I don't think you interest her like that." Those words shot into my heart.

"I see..."

Dia left the room, mumbling a quick apology.

I got up and ran over to the speaker and started speaking into it, pressing the button down. "Ruby Kurosawa, please report to the directors office immediately."

I went back to my seat and waiting for Ruby's arrival. I just want to talk to her..

A soft creak at the door was heard. "M-May I come in..?"

I cracked a smile. "Of course~!"

She nervously shuffles over, looking at the tips of her shoes.

I walked up to her and lifted her chin up to me. "Do you know why you're here?"

I could see her face turning red as she shook her head.

A small smirk appeared on my face. I quickly stole her lips in a quick kiss.

Once I pulled away, I could see her face was a dark red as a tomato. "You're adorable. That's why I love you."

She looks up to me, almost smiling. "I-I love you too..."

Finally, you confessed.

What the hell did I just write?