Chapter 1

"Sehun where are you right now?" Mrs Oh asked her oldest son on the line.

"I'm on my way to school Ma, Why?" Sehun answered his mother, making his way to his white Audi RS7 after tying his shoelaces.

"Don't go to school today. I want you to go to Gfriend Girls School and ask your uncle about a girl named Kang Seulgi and then take her home with you." She said and Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? Who what? Can't you just ask Leeteuk hyung to do it? What if Miss Ahn ask about my absence?" Sehun replied, opened his car door and sat on his car seat.

"Don't worry about your attendance, I will talk to your teacher later. Leeteuk is with me. We are heading to Jisung school because he caused a trouble again." Mrs Oh sighed, "Please Sehun, I'm counting on you. I will see you at home later on and make sure you there with her. Bye." With that, Mrs Oh ended the call.

Sehun sighed. His phone vibrated. He unlocked his phone and got a message from his mother's assistant, Leeteuk.
He send him a picture of this 'Kang Seulgi'. He stared at his phone for a moment before put it away. He once again sighed and started to drove his car to his uncle's school.

Half hour passed and he finally arrived at Gfriend Girls School. He parked his car at the school's parking lot and made his way to his uncle's office. He walked half way to the office but stopped his track when he saw a circled group of girls gather on the school's basketball field. In the circle, there are five girls, he detected one of them is Kang Seulgi.

Kang Seulgi looked like she is in trouble when two of the girls held both side of her arms. Suddenly, a red-haired girl in front of Kang Seulgi ripped her school uniform caused her pale skin exposed. Sehun's eyes widen in shocked because he never expect that the all girls school have such a gangster student. He saw that Kang Seulgi is struggling with the two girls before a short-haired girl pushed the two girls that held Kang Seulgi's arms and helped her covered herself.

He can see that Kang Seulgi is crying and a middle age woman that he thought maybe a teacher is running to the girls and pushed herself in there. He saw that the teacher talking or maybe scolding the red-haired girl before helping Kang Seulgi and taking her out of the crowd.

He shook his head and continued his way to his uncle office and knocked the door before he opened it.

"Annyeonghasayo uncle, may I come in?" Sehun politely asked his uncle.

"Sehun? Yes, come in. You may sit. What brought you here?" Mr Shim Changmin, the principal of Gfriend Girls School, asked his nephew while closing his works folder.

"I'm here because Eomma asking for a girl named Kang Seulgi and she wants me to take her home." Sehun said and setting himself on the chair infront of his uncle work desk.

"Ah Seulgi. Your mother already told me that she want Seulgi to transfer to your school so you both can spend some time together." His uncle chuckled and winked at him.

"What do you mean, uncle?" Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Haaha nothing Sehunnie. Here, Seulgi's stuff. You can wait here a little. I will call a teacher to bring her here." Mr Shim said as he unlocked his phone and asked a teacher to bring Seulgi.

10 minutes passed, a knock can be heard and the same female teacher that he saw on the field came in and pulled Seulgi in gently. Sehun can see Seulgi puffy face after crying and she wore a black oversized sweater.

"Seulgi you may sit. Thank you Jihyo, you may go" Mr Shim said and the teacher named Jihyo bowed her head before she walked out.

Seulgi sat beside Sehun and Sehun looked at her with a little worriedly looks because of the incident he saw earlier.

"Seulgi, I called you here because this young man beside you will bring you to Mrs Oh. I already set all your stuff that you needed in SM HIT in that folder." Mr Shim said to Seulgi and pointed the folder in front of Sehun. "I hope all the best for you in your new school" Mr Shim continued and smiled.

Seulgi only nodded her head and hiccuped.

"Alright uncle, we will take leave. Thank you" Sehun said standing and took the folder. He brofisted his uncle before he made his way out.

Seulgi bowed to Mr Shim and followed Sehun from behind. Some of the Gfriendians whispered about Seulgi and she walked a little behind from Sehun and stopped when they are infront of Sehun car. Sehun took his car key out from his school pants pocket and clicked the unlocked button. He opened his backseat car door and put the folder on the seat. He shut the door and opened the driver door and sat in before he started his car engine.

Seulgi awkwardly stood infront of the stranger car and thinking should she run away or get in the car.

"Don't you want to come in Seulgi-shi? " Sehun rolled the passenger window and asked her.

Seulgi sighed before opened the passenger door and sat on the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt.

The journey to Oh's Mansion was silent. None of them start a conversation and Sehun didnt even bother to turn on his car radio.