Chapter 4

"Noonaa." Seulgi heard a voice and someone knocked her door. She quickly jumped out from her bed went to the door and opened it. She saw Jisung stood smilingly in front of her.

"Sorry for bothering, eomma asked me to call you to come down for the dinner" Jisung said as he rubbed the back of his head shyly. "Alright, thank you." Seulgi said and smiled a little. Jisung nodded his head and made his way downstairs.

Seulgi closed her door and went to her bathroom to wash her face. She softly wiped her face with her towel and hang it back to the stainless steel towel rails.
Seulgi was about to made her way out from her bedroom when her eyes catch the Nature Republic paper bag on her white table desk. She took the paper bag and take out her hand lotion. She put the lotion on her desk and made her way out with the paper bag in her hand.

Seulgi made her way downstairs but stopped after taking the last step. She looked around cluelessly because she didn't know where is the way to the dining room. He saw a man dressed in white dress shirt tucked into slack making his way to her and bowed. Seulgi quickly bowed her head back.

"Mrs Oh is calling for you, please follow me." The man said as he leads Seulgi to the dining room. Mrs Oh,  Sehun and Jisung are already seated on their places. "Oh there you are, sit down Seulgi-ah." Mrs Oh said as Seulgi bowed to Mrs Oh before she pulled a chair and sat beside Jisung and put the paper bag on the floor. The man also pulled his chair and sat in front of Seulgi, beside Sehun.

"Seulgi, this is Leeteuk, he is my assistant." Mrs Oh introduced Leeteuk to Seulgi and Seulgi bowed her head to him. "Leeteuk, tomorrow i want you to get Seulgi a phone since she doesn't have one." Mrs Oh said and Leeteuk nodded his head.

"Sehun-ah tomorrow wait for Seulgi and go to school together. You can give her tour around the school too." Mrs Oh said to Sehun before she turned right and smiled to Seulgi. Sehun unknowingly rolled his eyes in annoyance.

What is she?  A princess?

"Let's eat. Jisung-ah how was your session with Doyoung?" Mrs Oh asked her youngest son as she picked up her chopstick. Seulgi on the other hand shyly picked up her spoon and start eating the bowl of rice infront of her. She was too shy to pick the other servings on the table.

"He's cool." Jisung answered Mrs Oh as he put a beef on Seulgi's spoon of rice. Mrs Oh smiled at his son actions and Seulgi smiled a little to Jisung. "Don't be shy, Seulgi-ah. Just make yourself comfortable and eat whatever you want" Mrs Oh said and Seulgi shyly nodded but still didn't take any of the food.

Sehun watched Seulgi as he take a piece of beef to his mouth before he stood up. "I'm full. I'm going to my room Ma, good night." he said made his way to the kitchen and take a small bottle of cola before he climbed upstairs.

"He must eat a lot at Kyungsoo's house. Seulgi-ah what is your current rank in your previous school?" Mrs Oh asked Seulgi. "I got 7 in my class" Seulgi shyly replied.

"Good you must be smart. You can ask Sehun about school works because he is smart too. I never expect he got second in his class because i only saw him playing around and never see him holding a book in my entire life" Mrs Oh chuckled and turned to look at his youngest son when she saw him giggling.

"Be like your brother and jebal, don't cause any trouble again. Do you want Leeteuk to find you a muscular teacher? So if made a mistake in your exam your teacher will smackdown your small figure." She said and glaring at his son. Jisung stopped giggling as he shook his head.

Seulgi chuckled with Mrs Oh words as she took a beef and placed it on Jisung spoon. "You need more protein so you can fight the teacher back" Seulgi unknowingly encouraged Jisung and giggled. Mrs Oh smiled as she looked at Seulgi. Seulgi realized what she had done awkwardly turned back her attention on her bowl of rice.