Chapter 8

Seulgi woke up at 5 in the morning. She was able to sleep peacefully, feeling better a little than yesterday. She got up from her bed and made her way to her bathroom to take shower.

When she is done showering, she walked into her wardrobe closet and started to wear her uniform. She then wore a brown short pants underneath her skirt before she took black thigh high socks and her school's shoes and made her way out from her closet.

She walked to her bed before she put her shoe on the carpeted floor. She sat on her bed and wore her socks. She then took her phone on the table beside her bed and unlocked it. She checked her still full battery and turned on the mute switch so her phone will not disturb other students in her class if she got any notifications or phone calls. Even though she knew no one will ever call her but just in case.

She remembered about her phone case before she walked to her desk. She took the case out from the paper bag and put it around, protecting the expensive phone from being damaged before shoved her phone inside her school's blazer and tied her hair.

She took her school's bag and her shoes before turned all the lights and aircond off and made her way out fron the room to downstairs.

She put her shoes and bag at the living room before walked in the kitchen and bowed her head to the maids.

"Good morning Miss." the younger maid smiled, greeting Seulgi. Seulgi smiled back before she walked to her closer. "Morning.. Urm unnie can you help me change my bandage?" Seulgi asked shyly to the maid. The maid smiled and nodded her head before she asked Seulgi to sit behind the kitchen's counter while she get the first aid kit. Seulgi followed her words and sat on the stool and carefully ripped her bandage.

"Unnie, what is your name?" Seulgi asked her as she watched her the maid applying ointment on her fingernail. "My name is Shin Hye."
Shin hye looked at her and smiled. "Unnie is so pretty." Seulgi suddenly said making Shin Hye chuckled. "Thank you Miss. You're more prettier." Shin hye compliment Seulgi.

"Sorry for troubling you. I thought I can do it myself but it is really hurt." Seulgi said and looked at her wrapped fingernail. "No worries Miss." Shin Hye said and closed the kit.

Seulgi smiled and sat there, watching the maids preparing for the breakfast. She helped them arranging the plates on the table even though Shin Hye told her not.

"Good morning, Ma'am." Shin Hye greeted Mrs Oh and bowed. Mrs Oh smiled and patted her shoulder before she sat down on her chair. "Shin Hye, tell Jiwoo that Leeteuk will give her flight tickets. You can go with her if you want and tell her about the flowers I want. I'm sure she know what it is." Mrs Oh said to Shin Hye and smiled.

"Yes Ma'am." Shin Hye said and bowed her head to Mrs Oh before she gone to the kitchen. Sehun walked in the dining room with his bag and greeted his mother before he sat on his seat. Seulgi came in from the kitchen and bowed to Mrs Oh as she greeted her with a jar of Nutella in her hand.

"That's mine." Sehun coldly said as he fold his arms and glared at Seulgi . Seulgi looked at Sehun and then the jar and then Sehun again before she put the Nutella jar on the table near Sehun and then she sat on her seat.

"Aish Oh Sehun what are you? Five?" Mrs Oh scolded her son. Sehun startled a little because he forgot that his mother are around. Sehun tight-lipped in annoyance and glared at Jisung who is behind Seulgi, giggling at him after he being scolded by his mother.

"Sit Jisung-ah. Why are you wearing that? Where is your necktie? Do you want to get demerit from your school? " Mrs Oh now scolding her youngest son when she saw Jisung wearing his headphone around his neck instead of his necktie. "Ah i will wear them after breakfast." Jisung said rubbed his head before he pulled a chair and sat beside Seulgi.