Chapter 5

"Get out." Sehun said after he stopped his car at the side of the road. "We are not in the school yet." Seulgi turned her head to Sehun in confusion. "Just walk straight then turn left when you see the building. Act like you don't know me at school and don't even try to talk to me. Get it?" Sehun replied coldly before he unlocked his car. Seulgi unbuckled her seatbelt before she opened the door. She got out from her seat and closed the door before she opened the backseat car door and took her bag.

When Seulgi was about to close the door, Sehun drove his car at high speed which caused Seulgi to dropped her bag on the road and held her right pointed finger to her chest. She checked her bleeding nail after being smashed by the car door with her glassy eyes before she weakly picked up her bag.

She walked straight like what Sehun had told her but then stopped walking as she cry her eyes out because of the painful throbbing in her finger. She bit her lips as she try to calm herself before she wiped her tears away. She started her walks again and finally she saw the school's building. She walked inside the school area with her head down when she felt people are looking at her. She stopped walking and looked around the school because she was lost and she didn't even know where is the school's office.

"Are you a new student here?" a voice from behind asked Seulgi. Seulgi turned her body to the voice before she saw a woman in light blue blouse matched with white lacey pencil skirt stood in front of her with files in her hands smiling at her. "Mm yes." Seulgi answered before she bowed her head to the woman. "Come, let's go to the office. I'm a teacher here so you can called me Miss Kim" The woman introduced herself as Miss Kim said as she walked passed to Seulgi.

"Hani-ah this is your new student." Miss Kim said to a short-haired woman before she put the files on her desk. "Ah, thanks Taeyeon-ah. Are you Kang Seulgi?" the woman thanked Miss Kim before she turned her had and asked Seulgi. Seulgi nodded her head and bowed to Miss Kim as she walked out from the office.

"Welcome to SM HIT, Inside here are your timetables, name tags, your locker keys and school's rules book." she gave seulgi a pink folder with SM hit's logo before she stood up from her chair. "I'm Ahn Hani, your homeroom teacher. You can called me Miss Ahn. Let's go to your classroom." Miss Ahn said smiling as she pick a book and made her way out from her desk and walked out fron the office. Seulgi quickly took the folder and followed Miss Ahn.

"I'm teaching your class Mathematics and if you need anything, Just ask me." Miss Ahn said as they walked side by side. Some of the students looked at them and Seulgi only looked down as she felt insecure. "You can wear your name tag because our school is very strict. You don't want to get a demerit because of this simple thing right?" Miss Ahn turned her head to Seulgi as Seulgi bit her lips and stopped her steps.

"What's wrong?" Miss Ahn asked and stopped beside Seulgi. "Can Miss help me with my name tag? I accidentally hurt my finger this morning." Seulgi shyly asked Miss Ahn as she looked down. "Oh my god why don't you tell me?  Let's get this treated first." Miss Ahn worriedly said when she saw her purplish fingernail before she carefully took Seulgi's hand.

"You should be careful next time." Miss Ahn said while eyeing Seulgi's wrapped finger after she came out from infirmary room. "Sorry for the troubles." Seulgi shyly said to Miss Ahn as she looked down.

"It's okay." Miss Ahn said as she come closer to Seulgi and clipped her name tag's badge. "Let's go to the class." Miss Ahn said after she's done and Seulgi bowed her head to her.

"Good morning class, settle down own your seat. Today you all will having a new classmate. This is Seulgi, Seulgi please introduce yourself." Miss Ahn said after they walked in the classroom.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kang Seulgi." Seulgi introduced herself while looking down and not making any eye contact with other students. "Alright, you can seat beside Wendy. Wendy please rise up your hand." Miss Ahn said before a girl rised up her hand and smiled to Seulgi.