Chapter 11

Sehun went to his room after he put the heavy box in Seulgi's room. He put his bag on his chair and threw his blazer in his laundry basket.

"Vivi." Sehun called for his dog and walked into his wardrobe room. He grabbed his black tshirt and his blue ripped jeans and walked out from the room and put them on his bed.

"Baby." he called Vivi after he saw his dog lied down on his bed. He jumped on his bed and pulled Vivi into his arms. He let Vivi lied on his stomach, running his fingers through Vivi's fur before he closed his eyes.

Minutes later, his phone rang in his pocket. He took his phone out from his pants and looked at the caller's ID and declined it. He put Vivi on his bed before got up from his bed. He charged his phone and put it on his desk before he walked to his wardrobe room and grabbed a pair of new boxer.

He then made his way to his bathroom with his boxer and hang them beside his towel. He peeled off his clothes and threw them in his laundry basket before he stepped in his shower room.

After he done showering, he dried his hair first with a small white towel before he threw them in laundry basket and took the big towel and dried his body. Sehun wore his boxer and hang his towel around his shoulder and started brushing his teeth.

After done brushing his teeth, Sehun walked out from his bathroom and started wearing his jeans and shirt. He wore his watch and picked his socks and a pair of weird blue shoes that is not his size. He unplugged his charger and shoved his phone in back pocket and grabbed his wallet and car key.

Sehun walked out from his room and closed his door, prevent Vivi to come out from his room. He made his way downstairs but stopped when he heard voices downstairs. He watched Seulgi's and Shin Hye's head from above as they're talking before they disappeared to the kitchen.

He continued his steps and made his way out from the mansion. He dropped his shoes on the marble concrete floor and placed his key and wallet on the small table. He took out his phone from his jeans before he sat down on the chair beside the small table.

He unlocked his phone and turned on his wifi and placed his phone on the table and started wearing his socks. He got many notifications but he focus his attention on his socks.

After he wore his shoes, he picked up his phone and tapped on the KakaoTalk icon. He opened EXO chatbox and scrolled down the messages.

Im gonna delete sehun's number since he didn't like to accept my calls

Sehun smirked a little when he read Suho's complaining message.

Meet at my private room

Kai, sehun, chanyeol bring your dogs too

Sehun furrowed his eyes eyebrows after he read his Chinese hyung's messages.

Vivi?

Why?

A new message from Chanyeol popped out.

Just bring them, renjun wanna play with them

Sehun smiled after he read the massage. He shoved his phone in his jeans as he entered his mansion again with his shoes on, quickly climbed upstairs to his room. He picked Vivi up after he saw him on the bed and quickly made his way downstairs.

He picked up his wallet and car key on the table after he stepped out from the mansion and walked to his car. He clicked unlock button and opened his door and put Vivi carefully on the passanger seat. He started his engine and put his wallet and phone beside Vivi before he drove his car to Citadines.