Chapter 2

Sehun parked his car in the garage. He turned off his car engine and get out from the car. Sehun opened his backseat car door and took the folder and closed the door. Seulgi pulled off her seatbelt and went outside, following Sehun step.

Sehun walked to the main door and punched in the security code. He opened the door and stepped into the mansion. Sehun walked into the huge living room and turned his head to Seulgi.

"You can wait here." he said to her before tossed the folder onto a round marble table.

Seulgi sat on two seater brown sofa before she sighed lightly.

Sehun made his way to the dinning room and called for a maid.

"Eomma's guest is at the living room." he said. "And tell her I'm going out later with EXO hyungs." with that, Sehun made his way out and climbed upstairs.

Sehun went to his room and saw his dog sleeping on his bed. He walked to his bed and patted his dog's head. He made his way to to his wardrobe closet room and took out his ripped dark blue jeans and white shirt before dragging himself to the bathroom.

After he done changing, he comfortably lying on his bed beside his dog before he took his phone. He unlocked his phone and turned on his wifi. His phone vibrated and many messages from his KakaoTalk chats. 276 messages from EXO group chat. He scrolled down the chat and read it. The group are chatting about their unfinished mathematic homework, his absence and joking about things.

Hyungs lets hang out after school

He typed and send. He saw Baekhyun is typing so he waited for the answers.

Yah why you dont come to school today? We are going to kyungsoo house after school.

I will explain it later. I'm going to Kyungsoo hyung house now.

Kyungsoo is typing

Okay just go inside my house when you arrive. My parents are at home.

With that, Sehun picked his powerbank, wallet and his car key and made his way downstairs. He passed by the living room and saw his mother talking with Seulgi. He curious who is that Seulgi girl but he just minding his own business.

"Sehun where are you going?" Mrs Oh asked when she saw his son heading to the main door.

"I'm going to Kyungsoo hyung house." he said, stopped his track. "Where is Jisung?" he asked his mother and took a quick glance at Seulgi.

"He is in his room. Take him out with you. He had not eaten his lunch yet" Mrs Oh said and turned her head to Seulgi.

"I will ask the maid to clear a room for you and we will go to take your stuffs later" Mrs Oh said to Seulgi and held her hands. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and stared at them.

"Sehun, this is Seulgi. She will live with us starting from now on. She is in the same age as you and will start her school at SM HIT tomorrow" Mrs Oh smiled and Seulgi only staring down her hands on her lap.

Sehun looked at Seulgi half heartedly and gave Mrs Oh his questionable stare. "I will explain to you tonight. Take Jisung with you and be careful you two out there." Mrs Oh said and shushed his son to go.

Sehun made his way upstairs and entered his younger brother room without knocking his door.

"Jisung-ah get ready. We are going to Kyungsoo hyung house" he said after spotted his brother lying on his bed, playing with his phone.

"Ah alright wait a second." he got up from his bed, made his way to his wardrobe closet room.

Sehun sat on his brother's bed and waited for his brother.