Chapter 3

Seulgi let out a light sigh after being told to wait in the living room by Sehun. She is nervous to meet Mrs Oh, her late mother's best friend. She met Mrs Oh two years ago when she visited her mother at the hospital.

Her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and died from the cancer. Her mother is her only family she had. She was being told by her mother that her father is died before she was born and doesn't have any siblings.

Mrs Oh was the one who helped her managing her mother's funeral. Mrs Oh offered to support her but she refused because she doesn't want to a burden to her. Mrs Oh convinced her a little and Seulgi only accepted her offer on schooling her. Seulgi also said she will get a part time job.

Mrs Oh enrolled Seulgi in Gfriend Girls School owned by Shim Changmin, her cousin. She also secretly hired some trusted people to keep an eye on Seulgi for her safety. One of them is a teacher in Gfriend Girls School, Song Jihyo.

Two months ago, Jihyo told Mrs Oh that Seulgi often being bullied by the girls at her school. Mrs Oh have been to a cafe, where is Seulgi working and persuaded her once again and wanted her to lean on her. Seulgi accepted her offer because she realized she had nobody else beside Mrs Oh on this cruel world. 

Mrs Oh asked her to quit her job and transfer to another school. Seulgi only followed Mrs Oh's words. She was scared to begin her new life with Mrs Oh. She scared that the new people she will meet will treat her more bad than people from her previous school. She glad that Mrs Oh is kind and wanted to help her.

"Miss do you want anything to drink?" a voice distracted her from her thoughts. Seulgi startled and awkwardly smiled to a woman infront of her. The woman smiled back and asked the same question again.

"Water is fine" Seulgi answered. "Wait here a minute. I already told Mrs Oh about your arrival. She will be here soon" the woman said and bowed her head before heading to the kitchen. The woman came back with a glass of water and smiled to Seulgi before she walked away.

Seulgi was playing the hem of the black oversized sweater she wore when she heard footsteps walking to the living room. She stood up and bowed her head when she saw Mrs Oh and a boy walking to the living room.

"I'm sorry that I'm late, have a seat Seulgi" Mrs Oh said before she turned her head to the boy. "You can go now Jisung-ah." The boy named Jisung nodded his head before he go to upstairs.

"Are you okay? I heard what happened to you today." Mrs Oh asked worriedly and rubbed Seulgi's shoulders. "I'm fine Mrs Oh" Seulgi answered weakly as she remember what happened to her at the school.

"It's gonna be okay Seulgi. I'm glad you're here. From now on, you'll live here and i will take care of you. You can call me eomma, Seulgi." Mrs Oh smiled. "The boy you just saw earlier is my youngest son, Jisung. My oldest son the one that picked you up from your school. His name is Sehun and he is in the same age as you. I hope you will get comfortable with those boys." Mrs Oh said as she rubbed Seulgi's shoulder again. "I hope you feeling comfortable with me as well. I always wanted a daughter but yeah I got all boys" Mrs Oh chuckled. Seulgi only smiled weakly to Mrs Oh as she felt so safe in Mrs Oh's arms.

"Did you bring any of your things?" Mrs Oh asked and Seulgi shook her head. All her school's stuffs was damaged when she found out at her classroom after she helped a teacher. "Can we take my things at the dorm later?" she asked her before she let out a sigh.

Mrs Oh is about to answer her question when she saw her son heading to the main door.

"Sehun where are you going?" Mrs Oh asked her oldest son that made her son turned his head towards his mother and stopped his walk. "I'm going to Kyungsoo hyung house" he answered his mother's question. "Where is Jisung?" Sehun asked and took a quick glance at Seulgi. Seulgi looked down on her laps when she saw Sehun glancing at her.