9|Worst Sight

"hey wait"shivaay said hoarsily to a waiter who was passing by with a tray having glasses of Scotch whiskey and took a glass and gulped it down,the burning sensaion was giving relief to the unbearable pain he was suffering internally,he kept the empty glass and took another one and did the same, closing his eyes as he felt a different kind of calmness washing over him,

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga... (x4)

As he took the third glass he felt the hair at the back of his neck stand up straight making him realize that she was here or more appropiately that she had come. With a swift move of his hand he dismissed the waiter and turned his eyes towards the left to see her coming.But his eyes spit fire when he saw her clinging her hand with sameer and coming forward.He was just looking at her way waiting for her to see him.

Pal bhar tumhein jo na sochun toh
Dhadkane tarasne lagti hain
Tumko jo dekh loon namm aankhein bhi
Haule se hansne lagti hain

As she came she felt a wave of warmth struck her and the uneasiness which always made her restless when he was with her suddenly made it way to her soul,making her realize that he was here.She felt a hard gaze lingering on her and she know it belongs to him and the courage to look up had drained out of her body.She just tried not to look at his way but her stupid heart wanted a glimpse of his and involantarily it lifted and met his.

Her eyes seemed to be red,Maybe he is just over thinking as who will cry before her engagement, but stilll it was not giving him good wibes.The world seemed to stop at the moment his greenish blue orbs met with her cocoa brown ones.It felt as if the whole place was empty except the two of them.Annika was shocked to see him,he was looking much more weak than the previous time,his body had just lost a lot of weight and his face was like that of a zombie,eyes drowsy and dull as always but there was a small smile playing on his lips.

Shivaay don't know but seeing her had made his heart swell with love and calmness, forcing him to smile a bit at her.How would he don't smile at her? She is the one who had taught him to smile to laugh,to live life,to cry in short she was the one who was able to bring the fragile as well as the adorable and worst side of him.He don't know why but his heart had started beating in an unchased speed seeing her.She looked breath taking in that dress but the thought that it was for her engagement had made it look dull but whatever she wear, she looked beautiful.This was the Magic of his annika! His Love,no one is able to ignore her pretty soul.

Dil se dil ka ye mel sanam
Jo kal yeh ho jaaye kam
Haalat bigad bhi jaaye agar
Hum dono bichad bhi jaayein agar
Yaadon ke chaand shikare par
Main tumse milne aaunga o...

Annika on the other hand started moving but her eyes even for a second didn't left his blue one's , her mind was screeming her to not to look at him but her heart was telling just opposite of it,Her breath hitched as she saw the mask slipping from his face but in a blink of an eye it again changed and the soffocated mask stood at it's place proctecting his heart and soul,but little did he know that she can just stare at the deepest corner of his soul,breaking the thick wall and getting straight into his heart,staying there.Well she is staying there,yes from the time he had first saw her,she was there but he never wanted to acknowlegde it as he thought it was just an attraction but now at this time he know that it was not attraction but Love,Pure and clear crystaline LOVE.

As she moved his eyes too moved with her's,with each steps his heart squeeze at a much higher level but it doesn't seem anything now,just a mere pain in his heart which he experience everytime he think about her and the same thing is happening now,So it's NORMAL.Yeah it is,maybe it will be new for other's but for him this is totally okay.Annika just blinked as her eyes started to become strink of the burning sensation in her eyes as she was not able to held back her tears.Why this is happening?She just wished that this all would be just a dream and she woke next morning in the arms of her love,her shivaay.

Shivaay saw a lone tear escaping her eyes but she instantly wipe it off,He smiled sadly as he knew she is equally affected by this but he just can't go to her and tell her to end this and come with him as he know she will never gonna do this.Annika cursed her heart for not listening to her,as how much she tried the tear escaped her eyes.Why she is crying?she asked herself because you still love him, her heart replied making her close hers eyes shut when she felt a tight grip on her hand,she looked to her side to see sameer giving her a small smile with a nod , she nodded back telling him that she is okay but little did she know that her friend know her much more better than herself,He came forwards towards her ear"Abhi bhi time hai"making her look at him seathily.How can a person be so amazing?but he is sameer he can do anything.

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
Iss chaahat mein marr jaaunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga

Shivaay just gulped down the left over content of his scotch and looked at them with blood shot red eyes.Rudra was standing just beside him looking at the exchange of their glances and just hit the table right beside him in frustation as well as the pain which he felt in his heart.If anyone would have seen these two then they will surely say that both of them are unconditionally , irrevocably madly in love with each other.But these two despite being known about their feelings for each other are doing this.One is scared while the other is punishing himself.

After a few minutes it was the time for the ring exchange,Annika felt as a sword had being pierced into her heart as she looked at Shivaay ,while extending her hand to sameer,her gaze started to become hazy as she saw him smiling but it seemed to be mocking her.Why it is hurting you so much annika?Why he is bothering you,he was the one who had treated you like a road trash,used you and then throw you.Don't feel pity for him he is responsible for all this.She closed her eyes as her heart screamed in between all this"You Love him"and this was enough to make her tremble in response.Sameer holded her hand bringing her back to the world and she looked straight into his eyes and smiled.Sameer to smiled and slided the solitary diamond ring in her ring finger Making shivaay turn a little away from the view.

How can he just see his love becoming someone else?How much he say that he is punishing himself,he will be not be able make his heart except this.As it Hurts more than anything.He looked at her once again and saw her that the tear was going to slide her eyes but she was trying really hard not to make it fall.He chukled involuntary as she was still his annika who never wanted to let anyone see her pain which she bear inside her heart,the stubborn lioness. She with long deep breath slided the ring in sameer's finger and everyone applaused while shivaay too clapped but the look in his eyes was something else.Something lifeless,Devastated,broken and what not! Annika's find hard to breath ,she gave a glance at him,it seemed he will just crush the glass in his hand as he hold it tight,his eyes were red shot with unshed tears while his lips were adorned with a small sad smile.

Annika gave everyone a fake smile as everyone came wishing them but her eyes were not able to meet his as the thought of being a cheater once again crept her mind,taunting her but she stood still,facing it as she know that she is not wrong,She is thinking of herself but little did she know that this was the biggest lie of her life.

******

Hello guyzzz.. Back with the next update.I know I'm going to get a whole lot of chamelis for this but still i will take the risk. I hope you all like it or not. I don't know. I will update the next part by evening as I think you should all read it with continuity so It will be up. Do tell me how was it?

With Love,
-Anya