Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

A/N I change Tara's age in this, she is now 19!!

"What're you gonna get?" Aunt Jesy asked.
"Hmmm. I don't know, I've only been there once." I responded thoughtfully.
"What?! Okay, do you like cotton candy?" Aunt Jesy asked.
"Yep." I responded confused.
"Okay, I'll order for you!" she said turning towards the counter. "Can I have one venti soy latte and one grande vanilla bean Frappachino with 2 and 1/2 pumps raspberry please?" She asked not removing her sunglasses.
"Coming right up!" The cashier said overly happy. We stood by the counter and waited for our drinks. We received them in record time, or so Aunt Jesy said. We ran outside and she slipped her sunglasses off.
"OMG! Are you Jade Thirwall?" A girl screamed.
"Haha, no. I'm Jesy Nelson. Sorry, Love." Jesy said to the girl.
"Oh, then I don't care." The girl said dismissively. My eyes widened. How can she say that to Aunt Jesy? Then she spoke again.
"Wait... are you Tara Edwards? Can I get a picture?" She said excitedly.
"Nope. You're rude to Aunt Jesy, I'm rude to you." I said flipping my hair. I climbed into the limo and sighed. People could be so rude sometimes! Aunt Jesy and I drove home in silence. We pulled into the driveway and ran up the steps.
"You...Were...AWESOME!" Aunt Jesy said shocked. Luckily we were home alone. I laughed. We walked into the kitchen, sipping our drinks. There was a note on the counter. It simply said that everyone went shopping, and that all the girls, including Elounor, Louis' girlfriend, would take me to the mall tomorrow.
"YES!" I yelled happily.
"What?" Aunt Jesy said strolling into the kitchen.
"We're going shopping tomorrow! At the... at the... at the mall? What's the mall?" I asked Jesy.
"You don't know?!" Jesy asked surprised. "Well then, you'll find out tomorrow!" She said triumphantly. I play-growled at her and ran into the living room, turning the TV on. I just arrived here today, but it felt like I had been here forever! Jesy and I sat together for quite a while. We were watching Toy-Story on the television. The front door opened.
"TOY STORY!" Liam yelled shutting the door behind him. He jumped over the couch and landed on the coffee table, he landed on his face, might I add.
"Haha." I said to him.
"Where are the others?" Jesy asked changing the subject before Liam could say something to me.
"Dinner. They went out but they dropped me at home." He said. I nodded my head understandingly, then someone jumped up behind me and yelled
"BOO!!" Perrie yelled. I was surprised, and matter of fact, I was scared! I jumped up and screamed.
"AHH! Mum! Why did you do that?" I yelled.
"M-Mum?" Perrie said surprised.
"Oh...Uh... sorry." I said embarrassed.
"Don't be embarrassed! I'm glad you called me mum." She said smiling. Just then the others walked In.
(A/N changing Tara's age, she is now 19!!)
"LIAM! You lied!" I yelled at him.
"Hey, they paid me £50.00 each." He said.
"Where's Niall?" I asked genuinely curious.
"Right here, Love!" He whispered in my ear before picking me up and spinning me around.
"IM BORED!" Louis yelled.
"Let's play a game!" Aunt Leigh-Anne said.
"Truth or dare!" Harry yelled. We all sat in a circle and Louis went first.
"Hmm... truth or dare... Zayn!" Louis yelled.
"Dare! DJ Malik never turns down a dare!" Zayn yelled back.
"I dare you to run outside to the Paps, with a toothpaste mustache on." Louis said deviously. Zayn went to the bathroom and then promptly walked outside. He ran back inside laughing. He wiped off the 'mustache' and sat back down.
"Truth it dare... Niall." Said Zayn.
"Dare, DJ!" Niall said confidently.
"I dare you to... kiss...hmmm I don't know. Louis help me out!" Zayn said with a smirk.
"TARA!" Louis yelled. Niall turned bright red, so did I. Nobody knew this, not even mum, but I had a HUGE crush on Niall. From like, forever ago. Niall turned to me and he asked me if it was okay. I just nodded slightly. He leaned towards me and his lips crashed into mine. It was like fireworks went off. I lost track of time, Niall didn't pull away, neither did I. We must have been sitting, ahem, more like kissing for quite a few minutes. Zayn finally broke us apart.
"okay! That's enough!" Zayn said.
"Sorry, Dad." I said hanging my head.
"Dad?" Niall asked horrified.
"Yes, Perrie adopted me, so I am his daughter." I replied not looking at anyone.
"Just let it go, baby, okay?" Perrie said. I looked over at her. She nudged me elbow in approval, at least I know that because of her smile she gave me.
"Okay, truth or dare... Jesy." Niall said
"Truth." She said. The first truther. I think that's a word, probably not though.
"Okay, if you could kiss one member of 1D, who would it be?" Niall asked.
"Liam." She said confidently. Liam turned red.
"Okay! Truth or dare... Tara."
"Gosh, Aunt Jesy! Fine, Dare." I replied.
"I dare you to... sleep with Niall for the whole night. I mean like cuddling, watching movies, talking, teasing, stuff like that." Jesy finished.
"C'mon, you gotta get some of that DJ Malik in you! I am your dad,after all!" Zayn, dad, said.I glared at him. We played for a few more hours then mum finally said,
"Alright, time for bed!" We all walked to our rooms and I went into mine to change. I pulled on pink shorts, and a zebra print top. I walked down the hall to Niall's room. I knocked on the door and he answered.
"Hey!" He said motioning me to come in.
"'Ello!" I replied. I sat on his bed and shivered. How could he sleep in here? It was cold! Niall noticed me shivering and handed me his sweatshirt, it smelled like him.
"Thanks." I said great-fully. I shrugged it on and got under the covers. He hopped into bed and put his arm around me. I sighed in content. I was happy.