chapter 10

The girls were texting the boys, and Perrie was the first one done with her text. 

"I texted Zayn and explained the whole situation. He told me that he would 'calmly' talk to Niall about it." She said, putting her phone down. 

"Oh my, this can only go so many different ways." I said, finally calming down and wiping my tears away.

"Harry said he'd talk to Niall with Zayn, and he'd get the other boys and they will talk to him together." Leigh-Anne said. Jesy and Jade nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, Jesy and I created a group message with Liam and Louis and told them, and they said the same things." Jade responded. I just nodded and closed my eyes, leaning back on the seat.

"Well, it's been an eventful day and we haven't even gotten to the mall, so lets go back to the house, put pajamas on, order pizza and pig out on ice cream." Perrie suggested.

"Also," Leigh-Anne said, her eyes lighting up, "Let's rent a horror movie!"

"Like what? The only one Tara hasn't seen is Pultergist." Jade said.

"Then let's watch that!" Leigh-Anne said.

"I'm fine with whatever, honestly. Horror movies don't scare me." I said, contributing to their conversation. 

"Then this movie will make you laugh so hard!" Leigh-Anne said to me. 

"Great! Thats perfect for right now! So once we get home we will all meet in the living room in 10 minutes, Jade, can you order the pizza? Perrie, can you get Zayn to bring us each a pint of ice cream? He should know our flavors. Jesy, get the comfiest blankets you can find. And Leigh, get the movie!' I said, Perking up. 

"Wow, mood change much?" Jesy joked wih me. 

"Well, I get excited about movies!" I responded, laughing." By the time we arrived home we already had our pizza and ice cream orders placed. We got dropped off in our driveway and all of us bolted to the front door. We were all ready and in our blankets with pizza and ice cream in less than 5 minutes. Leigh-Anne popped the movie into the Blu-Ray player and turned off all the lights. We were watching the movie for about an hour now and all the girls were screaming except for me. I was laughing. 

"How are you laughing, Tara?!?" Jade yelled.

"The effects are terrible! First off, that girl is obviously watching a laser pointer that was blue during the scene where she first meets the TV people. Second, the actor that plays the mom is a terrible actress. Lastly, why would you make the dad act like that? He's a complete bufoon!" I responded, violently pointing at the screen. 

"Literally what, Tara." Perrie said, sitting up. 

"I don't know, I'm just a little bit obsessed with movies." I said, using my fingers to show how little. 

"Oh my, you and Zayn will get along just fine." Perrie replied, laughing. 

A/N I tried to make this a long chapter, but yeah. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope everyone has a safe holiday and a happy new year! 

XOXO,

Kenny <3