Chapter 7

Niall didn't text me to say happy birthday. I turned to Perrie. "What is going on with the 1D boys?" I asked her.
"Nobody knows. They aren't texting any of us back." Jesy replied. I sighed.
"Well, let's get on to the mall!" Jade said, her usual perky self showing through. We all cheered. The dress that I was wearing twirled around me as I walked. Perrie was wearing a blue skirt with a white tank top tucked into it and black combat boots. Jade had on a pink flowy top with black leggings and tan flats. Jesy had a black skirt with pink stripes on it with a white tee shirt and a black chunky necklace. Leigh-Anne had a black fit and flare dress with pink pumps and a pink headband. The five of us walked out of the apartment hand in hand and headed towards the lift. When we stepped in Leigh-Anne pulled out her phone.
"Snapchat selfie!" She yelled. We all struck and pose and Leigh-Anne took the picture. "Happy birthday, Tara!" She said as she typed. "Should I add it to my story?" She asked us.
"Duh!" I yelled.
"Totally!" Yelled Jade.
"Yeah!" Perrie said.
"Why not?" Said Jesy.
The five of us pulled out our phones and screenshotted the picture. By the time we got to the lobby my Instagram was already blowing up.
"Uh, guys? My Instagram just hit 1 million followers!" I said.
"No way, Tara!" Yelled Perrie.
"I guess the fans wanted that to be your 20th birthday present!" Said Jade.
"I can't believe that!" Leigh-Anne said.
"Well, you deserve it, girly!" Jesy said, hugging me. I smiled, it was awesome to have a family that loved me. We walked out of the elevator and there was paps everywhere.
"Tara! Tara! How does it feel to be 20?"
"Hey Tara, where's Niall?"
"Tara! How do you feel about the rumors with Niall and Demi dating?" We pushed through the crowd and out to the car. We pulled out of the parking lot and all the girls stared at me.

A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love all of you literally so much!! I promised I'd update, so here it is!! Well, Fan me, vote, and comment! Thanks so much!!

XOXO,
Kenny