Chapter 9

"Should I answer it?" I asked the girls.

"No. Make him leave a voicemail. See if he is pleading for your forgiveness." Perrie said, with a devious look in her eyes.

"Thats kind of mean, don't you think?" I asked her, my eyes widening. 

"Nope, he blatently told you that he cheated on you! That son of a b-" Perrie began.

"Perrie! Don't say that! He's your fiance's bandmate!" Jesy cut her off. I just sat there, crying silently as my phone buzzed with a voicemail notificaton. I picked my phone up and entered my passcode. 2234, Niall chose that for me. My hands trembled as I went into the voicemail app. Niall's voice echoed through my phone speakers. 

"Hey, Tara. It's Niall. I just wanted to tell you that te rumors are true, and that I'm breaking up with you. I know, it's your birthday. It just needs to be done. I'm really sorry, but we are just drifting apart. Its true that I'm with Demi now, and I don't regret it. I'm sorry. Goodbye." I set my phone down and began to cry even harder, positive that my eyeliner was running. 

"I can't believe it." Leigh-Anne said, staring off into the distance.

"I'm so glad that you put your phone on speaker so we could hear that arse's voice." Jade said, anger fuming in her eyes. 

"Theres one thing that has to be done." Perrie said.

"We need to find him." Jesy continued.

"And we need to kick him where the sun don't shine!" Leigh-Anne exclaimed.

"He cannot just do that on your birthday. He needs to have a punishment."

"Okay, step one, text the boys and tell him what Niall has done. I've got Zayn, Leigh-Anne text Harry, Jesy text Louis, and Jade text Liam. We've got this." Perrie said, whipping out her phone.

"No, guys." I said while crying, "Please don't."

"We have to. Don't think about one thing, just think about what we're doing tonight, without Niall." Jade said, patting me on the back. I sighed, it was great to have these girls as my family, but ometimes you just don't know what could happen. 

A/N Short authors note today but keep your eyes out for another chapter today!!