Chapter 6

{ chapter 6 }

[ Kenzie ]

I was sitting in the front, so I could get good grades and not be distracted. But of course

"Hey look! It's the teachers pet!"

I felt heat rush to my cheeks. I continued to stare at the floor.

"Alright class let's sit down and get started. My name is mrs.weller. I will be your new language arts teacher!"

___________________

The final bell rang. I grabbed my bag out of my locker. I graves my phone out of my bag and put my earphones in. I kept one out incase I needed to hear something. Then out of the corner of my eye I see Kendall run up to me.

"Hey Mack! How was your day? Mine was amazing! I love my new teachers. Do you like yours?"

"I guess so... People still remember my names. They also came up with new ones."

I then started walking faster, leaving Kendall behind. I got to the front of the building and started walking towards my bus. Once I got on I sat all the way in the back, and turned my music up to full volume. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I then looked out the window to see my class mates laughing at me. I looked back down at the floor.

___________________

When I opened my front door with my key, I walked right inside to drop my stuff and run to my room.

An: 1 vote and comment for more!