chapter 17

chapter 17

{mackenzie}

i go to school the next day, and walk into the building with everyone, Everyone staring at me. my eyes started to tear up so i put my stuff in my locker and saw hayden. he looked over at me confused, i looked at him with my red eyes and quickley walked away. i went into one of the bathroom stalls and cried silently so no one could here me and make fun of me for that. i then stopped crying fixed my makeup and walked out looking like i never cried. i went back to my locker to get my stuff for first period and went to class.

before class started i heard someone talking to me.

"hey mackenzie, are you ok?" i heard a voice whisper.

i looked to the side and there was Hayden lookng at me.

"why do you care?" i snapped.

"why was everyone staring at you like that?" he said

"like you dont know.'

"tell me what happened."

"i really have to tell you this! werent you the one texting me?!"

"NO?! by the time i got home i looked for your number and it wasnt there, someone else in the school must have found it and texted you."

i nodded my head.

"let me see the texts" he said

i got out my phone and showed him the texts. he read them all and handed my phone back.

"wow, look im really sorry i lost your phone number, to make it up to you i will help you find out who this is."

i looked over and  smiled.

"thanks."

-----------------

i walked to lunch and got there after kendall and Nia did. i sat down and they both gave me a hug. next thing i know Hayden walks over to our lunch table and sits down.

"can i sit here?"

"sure, but why?"

"because i want to find that person, plus your realy nice and funny."

did he just call me funny? AND NICE? what happened?

"but you read all the texts he sent me so... theres really nothing to do."

"yeah but he/she said their name started with a B so i grabbed my old year book and looked and everyones names starting with a B."

"ok and who did you find?"

"well.. i found Brooke Koninski, and Brandon."

"thats it no one else?"

"nope."

i sighed. me and brooke were pretty good friends, i dont think she would do that but.. you never can trust anyone, and then brandon, i dont know him, and he is in the popular crowd so thats why. Hayden was in that crowd so maybe he could find out if he did it.

"ok so heres the plan Hayden."

{hey guys sorry it takes me so long to write more chapters but i did just start another one, its in my profile so go check it out please love you guys}