chapter 13

chapter 13

kenzie

i went upstairs to my room, i changed into something nicer. i wanted to give a nice first impression. i changed into a mint green top, and light blue ripped shorts. im still wearing the same neckalce. i put my hair up in a nice looking french braid. i fix some of my makeup, and grab a protein bar, because im not sure how long i will be there. i then grab a water bottle out of the refridgerator. next thing i knew i heard a honking car horn in my drive way.

"BYE MOM! IM LEAVING WITH NIA!"

'bye see you later"

i opened the front door, and walked up to a black Nissan. i hopped into the car and we drove away.

"Hi mackenzie, nice to meet you im Holly."

"Hi Holly, nice to meet you too."

i smiled at Nia.

"so i brought you some dance wear, is that ok with you if you wear a bra top and booty shorts? if not i have a leotard."

"its fine i can wear a bra top and booty shorts. so when i get there what should i do?"

"well were getting there early so i can give you a tour and you can change."

"ok"

"were soon there"

-----------------------

i walk into the dance company, and see a lady at the desk.

"Hi, im Abby Lee Miller. Nice to meet you."

"im mackenzie, im Nias guest, im only wathcing though. But maybe i will dance a little, but Nia will have to teach me." i smiled

"well make yourself at home, and maybe one day you will dance here!"

then Nia and I walked into a room called "the dancers den".

"Heres some dance clothes, and you can get changed first. Then we can go on the tour" she smiled

"ok!" I beamed.

she showed me the bathroom, thats where i got changed. she then showed me the costume shop, all of the studios, adn the watch area. when we got back into the den she gave me her old jazz shoes. they fit perfectly. we walked into studio A, where she showed me some cool jazz and acro moves. i leanred a cartwheel, Nia said i was pretty good at acro, for not being a dancer. then i walked back into the dancers den to get a drink of water. i sat down on a bench. the door opened and kendall walked in. my mouth opened in shock.

"What are you doing here?" Kendall snapped.

"I'm here with Nia, I might be dancing with you guys today."

"Today? And today only?"

"Maybe..."

"Great..."

I walked out of the den to go back into studio A with Nia. I wanted to get out of there as fast as I could. I ran to Nia.

"I didn't know Kendall danced here..."

"Oh yeah! She does, she's on my competition team."

"Oh. Kendall and I just had a fight and we aren't friends anymore..."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I made a new best friend, you!"

"Yay"

I heard Abby scream into the den

"Come on girls let's go let's go!"

Nia moved into a spot, so moved with her. Next thing I knew I saw a bunch of girls run in here and stand in a line then Abby walked in.

"Let's get started."

-------------------------

As I was in the dancer den waiting for solos, I thought to myself. This is actually really fun, I wouldn't mind being here on a competition team. its so fun, i think i might come back tomorrow, if Holly doesnt mind. honestly im going to beg my mom to let me dance here.