chapter 18

Chapter 18

{ Mackenzie }

"So here's the plan." i said

as hayden leaned in closer.

"You're pretty good friends with brandon right?" i said

 "yeah i guess so." said hayden

"I need you to go over there and bring up my name and talk about the texts and all of that and see what brandon says. but acct normal! dont be all supicious," i whispered 

"ok so should i stay here for lunch or go eat with them?" hayden whispered

"Go eat lunch with them so you can have more time to talk about it." i said

"ok bye guys." hayden said as he walked away

i watched him as he sat down and started talking to the guys. i turned back to Nia and Kendall, and they were both staring at me and smiling. i started to blush.

"what?" i yelled

"he has a crush on you!" they said that in unisin

"no he doesnt..." i said blushing even more i could feel the heat rushing to my face.

"ok, ok" they said

i turned back to look at hayden, i saw him talking to brandon and making jokes.

__________________

it was about 2:00 and i was at my locker, and hayden came up to me and spilled it.

"so i was talking to brandon..."

"and!?!"

"I asked him about you, and he said he didnt get your number."

"thats it?"

"thats it." he said qiuetly

i couldnt believe it. that was it. he was the only person that started with a B. honestly i dont think that Brooke would do something like that, but you cant trust everyone. I walked to homeroom and I saw brooke sitting there, so I sat down next to her.

"hi brooke!"

"hi kenzie."

"whats up?"

"just doing homework" she said as she rolled her eyes.

i just sat there quiet because i knew she didn'r want to talk to me. So I started doing homework, i got out my math homework. i see hayden come into the room and sit next to me. He saw that I had my math homework out, so he started doing his to so we worked together on it. I looked over at brooke again and saw her texting but I couldnt make out the number. next thing you know Hayden pulls out his phone, i looked over at him and he got a text from brooke. of course she would text him. he reads the text and then lets me look at it. it said, I cant believe your not sitting next to me but your sitting next to her. so i got up and went to the bathroom and made sure i took my phone with me so i could text hayden.

once i got the the bathroom i whipped out my phone and texted hayden.

talk to her and tell me what she says. i texted

okay okay he said

a couple of minutes late he texted back

she said she doesnt like you because you and I are talking a lot because i guess she has a crush on me.

i let that sink into my head. she was probably the one who was sending me those texts.

ask her if she has my number. i texted back

she said she doesnt and she wouldnt want to text you. he texted

so if its not her who is texting me then who is it?

AN: hey guys im so sorry i havent updated in a LONG time but i have been really busy and havent been able to write this for you and i feel bad because all of you guys keep commenting on my books to update and im trying so thank you guys for waiting so long! i love you guys 10 votes and 5 comments for more!