XXX

Anastasia✨

The rest of the summer was fun on tour, it ended a couple days ago and I'm back home where I belong. I've avoided Khalil every chance I got.

Zion and I are back together and he moved out of that hotel and back home. The girls and I went back to work. "Okay we agree, my house tonight right?" Kori asked.

Amara and I looked at each other then back at her. "Not if we see another man walk out that house." Amara said. Kori smacked her lips. "That was just one time." She said.

I raised a brow. "Okay maybe twice, but I swear its just us tonight." She said like we believed her. "Right, and what happened to that dude you were seeing?" Amara asked. I nodded.

"Yea what happened?" I asked. "Let's just say he wasn't really my type." Kori said. I smacked my lips. "Well enough of me, what's up with you and Zion?" Kori asked changing the subject.

"We're fine." "And Khalil?" She asked. I shrugged. "I feel bad for what I did, like I literally used him for sex but if it makes anything better I did like him." I said.

The girls laughed. "What?" I asked. "Look at you pimpin'." I rolled my eyes. "To be honest you shouldn't even be sad about it, men use females for sex all the time." Kori nodded. "Right."

"I hope y'all right, because he was pissed and y'all know how I am when I feel guilty." I said. "Yea we know." "Yo!" I turnt around and saw Zion walking into the studio with food in his hands.

When he saw me he smiled. "Hey baby." I walked up to him and kissed his lips. "These for me?" I asked. He nodded. "Yea and the girls." He said. "Yes! Oh my God." Kori said snatching the bag out his hands.

She loves anybody that gives her food. I rolled my eyes. "Where's Kelly?" I asked. "With Ivory." I nodded. "Can I talk to you about something real quick?" He asked. I nodded. "Yea."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him aside far from everyone else. He took a deep breath before speaking. "My Mama told me I have another brother." He said.

I frowned. "On your Mom's side?" I asked. He nodded. "I found him." I raised a brow. "Let me guess, you wanna meet him?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yea and I want him to meet Mama too, Ion think she's gonna make it-" "Don't say that." I said. He sighed and nodded. "Well I know where he lives."

I nodded. "Okay where?" I asked. He paused before speaking. "Englewood." My eyes widened. "Englewood Chicago?" He nodded. I shook my head.

"You are not going down there." "It's for my Mama, I know it's bad down there-" "Terrible, dangerous, ruthless..You want me to go on?" I asked. "No." I rolled my eyes.

"This is for my Mama, I just want her to meet him before.. anything happens, life is too short." I sighed. "Okay fine, but I'm going with you." He frowned shaking his head.

"Hell no, you go pick Kelly up and I'll call when I get there." I shook my head. "I don't like this idea, why don't you just call him?" "Because if you meet someone in person they won't say no." He said.

"He might." "I doubt it." He grabbed my hands. "I'll be fine, I drove through there every once in a while." "Isn't that when someone tried to steal your car?" I asked.

"Baby that was years ago." I shrugged. "I don't care.." "I'm telling you, I'll be fine. I just want to talk to him." I sighed thinking this was a bad idea.

"Okay but you have to promise me that you'll call as soon as you get there and when you come home." He nodded.

"I promise." I held up my pinky and he wrapped his around mine and kissed his lips sealing the deal. "Be careful." "Of course."

💎

"Yea Mama told me to..I couldn't believe it." Ivory said. I picked my drink up and nodded. "Me neither, and Zion was determined to go down there to."

"That's just like him, but he's a Mama's boy for sure. He'll get it done." "I still don't know why Drew didn't go with him." I said shaking my head. "He's probably pissed that he's not the oldest." She said laughing a little.

I nodded. "True, but I wonder what he's like."

Zion in the MM😂❤

--------------------------------------