XXIX

Anastasia✨

"You think our life would've been different if we had moved?" I asked. Zion rubbed my arm looking at me. "Move where?" I shrugged. "Like move out the state, start over." I said.

"You want to?" He asked. I sat up and looked at him. "Yea I want to.. but are we even together?" I asked. He sighed a little. "Do you wanna be?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yea..I miss you." I said. He smiled a little. "But I have to take care of something first." I said. He frowned. "Who? Khalil?" He asked. I nodded. "Yea." He sat up looking at me.

"You really slept with him?" He asked. I sighed. "Oh wow." He mumbled. He took his arm from around me and I frowned. "Are you serious?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I thought you were only worried about Kelly?" I sat up straight pulling the covers over my body.

"Hold on..Are you seriously acting like you fucking another female didn't make me break up with you?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"I know what I did, you dont have to throw it in my face." He said. "Right and I pulled the same mistake... we're even." He just shook his head.

"It's completely different when men go through this, you had someone else inside of you-" "So?! you were with another girl!" I yelled. He clenched his teeth.

I scoffed and stood up. "Where you going?" Zion asked standing up pulling his pants on. I did the same. "I can't do this, I just can't." I said. "Do what? What can't you do?" Zion asked.

He grabbed my wrist and spun me around pinning me against the wall. "All this drama..I can't do it anymore. I need a break." I finally said. He frowned a little and let go of me.

"I know I fucked up, but I was so pissed. I didn't want you around him at all and it made my blood boil. I was jealous and I shouldn't have been because my jealousy  handed you to him." I was silent.

"I love you."

I tilted my head to the side. "I really, really love you baby..I'm in love with you." He said. "I'm sorry about everything, I put you through hell when you've already been through hell.

You mean everything to me..And I don't care what happened with dude we can get over it and move forward and start a new life and-" I kissed his lips so he could shut up.

He kissed back and held my hips. I pulled away and placed our heads together. "I love you too."

The Next Day

"And imma call you every night before I go to sleep." I told Kelly. He smiled and nodded his head. "And be good for Daddy okay? Promise me?" I asked. He held his pinky up and we locked our fingers together.

I stood up and faced Zion who was already staring at me. "I'll miss you beautiful." He said. I smiled. He pulled something out of his pockets.

He opened the same box he had all those years ago. "You kept it." I said. He smiled and took my promise ring out the box. "And you changed it." I said looking at how he customized my ring.

He shrugged. "Yea I thought about it and I never lost hope that we'd get back together." My smile widened. I held my hand up and he slid my ring on my finger.

He then looked up at me. "I love you..And trust you completely." He said looking into my eyes. "Same goes for you baby." He chuckled. "I can't get an I love you too?" I smacked my lips.

"Right, yea I love you to..No I love you more." He smiled. "That's much better." "That's all I can give you." He sucked his teeth. "You are such an asshole." I laughed.

"Flight 270." I looked up and sighed when I heard the intercom. "I better go." I said. Zion sighed. "Okay." I bent down and kissed Kelly's forehead. "I love you." I said.

He smiled. I looked up at Zion and kissed his lips. "Take care of my baby." I said. He smiled. "I will." I sighed and put my cross body bag on walking away.

Anastasia & Zion in The MM

--------------------------------------