Chapter 2.

"Where is everybody?" Michael's voice came up behind me. "Thought they'd be with you" I mumbled.

He took a seat from across the table lifting his feet onto the chair next to me.

"What colour should I dye my hair next?" He asked taking a sip of his coke."I don't know, you might not even have by the time," smirking I leaned over the table and stole one of his french fries.

"You're just jealous of this" He motioned to his  face, pulling his best duck lips face.

"Yeah man" Ashton's voice came closer. He patted some guy on the back as they were both laughing.

He pulled out the seat next to me, forcing Michael's legs to drop.

"Where is everyone" Ashton set down his stuff. "Why am I not good enough for you people" I watched Ashton sit down.

I was so surprised that we could even hear one another talk. Lunch time was always loud. Our we area that we tried to get for lunch was always filled with Laughter, and screaming. Everyone talking at once, trying to fight to hear each other.

"I heard Luke called called back by Mr Lat." Ashton through his arm around the back of my chair. Michael nor Ashton noticed. Ashton acting like it was a casual thing to do. I will admit I was dying in side. Him doing this mean't you could see his biceps flexing.

I can't think Ashton''s hot, isn't there something like Bro code? Or does that only mean that for guys?

"Why would he get kept back?" Michael flicked a french fry in my direction. Even I knew that was a stupid question. I gave Michael the come on look, rolling my eyes. "Touche' " He flicked another fry towards me.

Luke was well he was hard to figure out.

Even though he was rude and obnoxious, not to mention having a huge attitude issue. Luke, I hate to admit was one of the smartest people I knew.  He had the whole 'bad boy' act going on but I wish I could tell if it was real.

"I didn't get kept back Idiots" Luke came and sat next to Michael. "So where's Calum?" I asked. "No Hi Luke" He smirked, playing with his lip piercing. No matter how much Luke got on my nerves I always seemed to notice the little things with him. The way he plays with his lips piercing. Running his hand through his hair. But the more I looked at Luke  the more I found him attractive.

"Where's Calum" I asked again my voice hinting with the slightest bit of  annoyance. "How am I suppose to know" He snapped. "Fine whatever" I mumbled leaning back.

"Don't worry about him" Ashton Leaned over and whispered. A little smile appeared on his lips showing off his dimples. "I wish I could" I giggled back. Michael turned his attention to us, giving me a very confused look.

"Oh by the way Ari" "Don't call me that" I cut Luke off. "My mum's out so i'm going to be tutoring you" He smirked. I but down on my lip hoping that would get my frustrations out.

~~

"So where's you mum" I mumbled away on the piece of licorice I had in my hand. "Out" Luke sat next to me. "Where's Stiles ?"  Luke asked. "Out" I opened my note book.

 "Ok What's half of this" He pointed the the equation. Going to grab my calculator he pulled it from out of my grasp. "No" shaking his head, "You need to learn to do it with our the calculator" His voice was nonchalant. "But" "Aria just try" He pleaded.

Clearly he wanted to go just as much as I wanted this to be over.

"Your mum's better" I Mumbled.  "Try" He placed the grey lead in my hand and motioned for me to write. "If you have to, break it down take your time" His voice was soft. " You have never been that nice to me" I smirked as I wrote down the numbers in my head.

"You never gave me a reason to be" He laughed. "That's not true" I pushed the note book towards Luke. "See try not to rush your self and you can do it" He smiled. 

"Aria, you're staring" He smirked, writing another equation. "No i'm not" I tried to protest. "Hmmm.." He hummed and slid the book back to me.

A/N: Thank you so much for all the reads so far I reay hope youare liking it :D