Chapter 1.

"Oh come on" I heard Luke's voice through-out the house.

"Luke Honey be quiet" Mre Hemmings said from the kitchen we were currently sitting at. "That's right Hemmings suck it" Calum laughed. "Both of you suck anyway" Ashton interrupted. "That's why I'm a head of you all" Michael laughed. I could just see the smirk that would be on his face. 

"Ok ok Come one Aria focus" Mrs Hemmings smiled  and starting explaining again. "Good luck with trying to get her to focus" Luke commented. "Shut up Hemmings before I make you" I sneered at him. " OK you two enough, Luke shut up and be quiet" she winked at me.

~~

"Alright since I won I get to choose what pizza we get" Michael tucked his hands into his pocket. "hey If was involved I would of kicked all of your asses" I laughed. "Keep telling yourself that" Calum fixed his beanie as we stepped outside.

The wind picked up as we made our way to Ashton's car.

Unfortunately I was stuck in the back with Luke and Michael. Not that I had a problem with Michael, but Luke maybe. "Why did she have to come?" I heard Luke whisper to Luke. "Shut up" Michael answered. "You two need to-" I missed the last part of Calum's mumble from the front.

"Alright who's coming inside with me" Michael pulled his jacket over himself more. Calum hopped out first, I moved to Michael could as well. Luke then hopped out and they walked over to the shop.  "we all just let Mike win anyway" Aston laughed. "Sure, 'm sure that's how it went down." I joined his laughter.

I was fighting so hard to start conversation with Ashton. We barley knew each other as well. He was in the year above us, and I really only knew him because of Calum and Michael. Actually for that fact i'd only meet him a couple of weeks ago. Sometimes I will admit I felt like a little sister who Calum had to take around, yet he was my best friend.

"so what's your story with Luke, how'd you two break up?" Ashton nervously coughed.  "Wait what" I felt disgusted he'd even think that.

"Whoa whoa whoa, Luke and I have never never dated" I nearly had a heart attack. "Oh god I am so sorry that's really embarrassing" He scratched the back of his neck. "wow, what made you think that?" My expression soften.

"Just the way that you two are, you just seem to hate each other, but it must mean for some reason?" He turned so his body was facing me more. " Yeah, my reason is he is obnoxious and inconsiderate, I could go on" I smirked. "Wow" He leaned back.

"Ok so we got Pepperoni and meat lovers" Michael announced as he opened the door. "Where to now" Ashton started the car back up. Everyone gave each other blank looks as we all had no clue. "Fine we can go back to mine" Ashton reversed out.

~~

"Just dump anything anywhere" He said as we all walked in. Everyone made their self at home, I just felt so out of place. To be honest I wanted to go and explore. See what Ashton's room was like or even just get some clue of his hobbies.

"Aria, you can sit down" He laughed as he threw his jumper on the couch. "Ria" Calum motioned me to his lap. "Why do you call her Ria" Ashton asked siting down. "When I was 5 I couln't say her name so I just called her Ria" He took a bite of Pizza.

"She's my personally sister" He nudged my shoulder.   "Don't you like Pizza?" Michael asked as he grabbed another slice. "Don't judge but not really" I laughed playing with my jacket. " Told you she's weird Luke was spawned out on the floor.  "Ha, please coming from you" I shifted slightly getting comfortable.

"Oh yeah really?" Luke sat up and crossed his legs underneath him. "Really" I repeated. "Hang on how are you two friends" Luke scoffed as Ashton said friends. "We arn't" Luke put more emphases into arn't. " I'm only around because of Calum. "Least we agree on something" I hissed at him.

"wrong question to ask" Michael whispered to Ashton.

"I was starting to think you just hated everyone" I leaned forward, but 's Calum's  arm stopped me, I think he believed I was going to pounce on Luke and rip his hair out, which didn't seem such a bad Idea.

"Only the people who annoy me" Luke's eyes narrowed at me. "Can you two please give it a rest" Calum groaned taking another slice of pizza. "Fine" We both grumbled.

A/N: Thank-you for all the read so far I hope you like it :D Feedback please :D