You're Little and get sick (All Boys)

This was requested by @StaceyStonier I hope you like it.

Stacey's P.O.V

I woke up this morning to all the boys in my room and they all said good morning to me I went to say good morning back but I felt a weird feeling in my stomach and I ran to the bathroom with the boys behind me and when they reached the bathroom I was throwing my guts up so they all gathered around me and rubbed my back and held my hair up when I was done I started crying and before I could even process what was happening I was in a large group hug. After the group hug on the bathroom floor Ashton carried me down stairs and while I cuddled with Luke, Michael, and Ashton on the couch Calum went into the kitchen to get me some water and medicine about two minutes after Calum went in the kitchen he gave me the water and medicine and then he told us he was going to call my school and tell them I wouldn't be there because I was sick and after he got off the phone he came into the living room and turned the T.V on and asked me what show I wanted to watch and I told him that I wanted to watch The Little Mermaid and so Calum put on The Little Mermaid and me and the boys all cuddled and when the movie was over the boys all looked down at me and saw me asleep and they all held me tighter and they all slowly drifted to sleep.

A/N I hope you enjoyed it Stacey sorry that it's short I love all of you if you want a Bsm just comment or message me Stay you and stay strong my little stars.