They catch you singing (all) Bsm

Your P.O.V
I woke up this morning and smelt food and immediately got dressed and ran down the stairs because it's food and I love food and I met all the guys "hi guys" I said "hi Y/N" they responded and I ate my food then grabbed my bag and headed off to school saying goodbye to the boys and I ran to catch the bus and sat in my seat and ignored everyone and when we arrived at school I made my way off the bus and didn't interact with anyone and then the bell rang. Ughhhh I have science, then French, then health, a free period, then finally a class I love music class. ~Time Skip to music class~
I walked into the classroom and went to my booth. I'm glad we all have our own booth that's sound proof. I decided that I wanted to sing Not About by BirdY. I sat at the piano and started playing the notes for the song

"We know full well there's just time
So is it wrong to dance this line?
If your heart was full of love
Could you give it up?
'Cause what about, what about angels?
They will come, they will go, make us special don't give me up
Don't give me up
How unfair, it's just our luck
Found something real that's out of touch but if you'd searched the whole wide world would you dare to let it go?
'Cause what about, what about angels?
They will come, they will go, make us special
It's not about, not about angels, angels"
I then heard clapping and I turned around and there was all the boys smiling and clapping at me "that was amazing Y/N" said Calum "I agree" Michael said "so do I" said Ashton "that was the best" said Luke "thanks guys" I said and hugged them. Little did I know I would be a famous singer.
A/N I hope you guys enjoyed and comment or pm me your requests or suggestions. Bye!!!!!