Bonded

Before I come to the present, there's just one more thing I haven't mentioned, one more important bus stop we shouldn't miss.

-------------

The ceiling in my room is darker than ever, i wish my mind was so. Just blank, a black void of space. I wish to be oblivious, not having a care in the world but unfortunately like my best author once wrote, 'The world is not a wish granting factory'. My head is like a container filled with gas and the particles, my thoughts. Continuous collisions, it's unending and all i can do is let them have their way and make meaningless wishes, It's almost pathetic. I haven't left my room since i saw the text. Don't worry it's the weekend, i can't skip class even if my body is restrained. Nothing, i want to be nothing, i want to feel nothing, less than if possible. I just, I just don't know anymore.

*Knock knock*

Look at that, sanity has finally come knocking.

*knock knock knock knock* the knocks coming from the door loudens

"Who is it!?"

"Come open this door before i break it down!" i hear a terrifying feminine voice from the other side of the door.

The only female i know that'd be so rude is...

"What's up Nicole?" i ask looking up at the tall female structure in front of me

"ugh what's that smell?" she asks waving the smell escaping my room away from her nose

"A corpse?" she coughs

"Maybe" i give a weak smirk

"Put on some clothes and follow me" she demands

i look down at myself realizing i only have a pair of boxers on. My eyes widen.

"Don't worry buttercup, i'm not into girls. Now get dressed."

very funny

------

"Why are we here?" I ask Nicole as we both lean at the bar side in the same karaoke club i came to with Rose Mela long ago.

"Look"

I turn to the small stage to see Rose Mela walking up to the stand.

"i'm leaving"

"If you take one step to leave i'll beat your ass and leave you dead on the stage."

*Gulp*

Mela sees me, and she doesn't take her eyes off as she starts to sing.

"I knew I loved you then

But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

Just say you won't let go"

"The day you ended things with her, she came back to our room and cried till she slept in my arms. And when she awoke she said to me, 'I know what love is....' "

"I'm so in love with you

And I hope you know
Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold
We've come so far my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

Just say you won't let go"

i'll let you know this right know i'm not holding back my tears. She deserves to see this. How i feel, my pain, the guilt, my love, all of it. She hands the mic to the MC and makes her way towards me as the audience applaud. She holds my hand and leads me outside.