4. Twins and Teaching

Lol Different POV, Calum and Luke are twins too. Peace, Love, and Sass🤘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke's POV

Teaching is hard. Teaching children is harder. Teaching kindergarden children is impossible. Teaching at the same school as your twin brother was simply magical. However, being late was not. And Luke was running late for school, but unlike in highschool where he could be as late as he wanted, now his class won't start without him! Unlike his twin, who only taught gifted children, Luke had twelve little munchkins to corral all day.

"Calum! If you're not in the car in ten, we'll be late and then you'll be dead." Luke screamed through the house as he searched for his keys. "Gosh darn it! Where are they?" he screamed in frustration.

As Luke screamed, Calum calmly came from the kitchen with two travel cups of coffee in one hand and a set of keys in the other.

"I'm driving, get in the car and drink your coffee," Calum said softly. Luke pouted as they both made their way to the car and begun the drive to school.

As the Calum parked the car in front of the school, Luke shyly looked over to his brother, "I'm sorry I screamed, Bubba. I was just frustrated. I'll be more careful."

Smiling slightly at his twin's soft voice Calum replied, " It's alright little bro, its been a week since the car accident, my ear drums are fine."

Luke pouted as they got out of the car and made their way to the school building, " Little bro?! You're only older than me by 3 and a half minutes!"

Sipping his coffee and propping the school doors open ,Calum smiled to his twin, "The worst 3 and a half minutes of my life."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a little look-see on an average morning with Cal and Luke.

Thoughts on:
Luke and Calum's twin-ness?

Calum's car accident?

Shorter chapters?

The meaning of life?