Sometimes These Cuts Are so much deeper than they seem

I'm redoing this series soooo here it is and i hope you like it!

JESSE'S P.O.V

I wasn't very happy all morning. I mean yes I get to see all my friends more often but I have to get up early every morning and go to school- high school. I was nervous all summer about this and sitting in my first class, I was still a little nervous. But then she walked in. I don't know her name. I've never seen her before but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. so when she sat next to me(the only emty seat left), I was thrilled.

"hi I'm Jesse." I said boldly.

"Kara." she replies.

"I've never seen you before."

"I just moved."

"oh cool.-" the bell rang cutting me off.

I couldn't stop staring at her. She was so beautiful! I was trying to figure out why she was wearing a sweater. it was so warm outside.

KARA'S P.O.V

The guy sitting next to me- jesse?- was pretty cute and he was the only one who had said anything to me all day. I knew he was staring at me but I didn't mind. I was used to being stared at while people would judge. I glanced over at him. He didn't seem discussed by my appearance like most people. I smiled a little. I haven't smiled in a long time and I liked the way the smile felt.

The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff and waited for the majority of the people to leave. I was surprised to see jesse standing there with another guy. wow someone waited for me I thought.

"Kara this is Adam. Adam this is Kara." jesse says.

"hey." adam says

"hi." I managed to reply. Adam was even more good looking than jesse.

"What class do you have next?" jesse says as we leave the room and walk to my locker.

"um history." I say looking at my schedule. jesse looks at my schedule too. "oh me too! I come on." I put my stuff in my locker and follow jesse to the next class. Adam goes in the opposite direction to his class.

I sat next to jesse in every class until lunch.

At lunch I sat alone, like usual but then jesse sat with me.

JESSE'S P.O.V

"Aren't you going to eat?" I ask Kara

"I'm not hungry." she replies.

"oh. so tell me about yourself."

"there's not much to tell."

"I doubt that."

"it's true. how about you tell me about you."

"um I play piano, I sing and I play guitar."

"awesome." Adam joins us.

"hi. what we talking about?" he says

"jesse was just telling me that he plays guitar and sings." Kara says

"I play too. guitar, piano, drums and I sing. if you wanna come over later I can show you."

"sure."

ADAM'S P.O.V

Girls never even heard talked to me. and now one of the most beautiful girls ever actually wanted to come over.

"I'll come too." jesse says giving me a look that said back off. she's mine

"I haven't seen Ryan all day." I say