chapter 14

Karas pov

I was looking at my phone when I saw a picture on Instagram that Maroon 5 posted. It said something about them touring. I immediately grabbed my laptop and went to order tickets (I HAD to get backstage passes). The concert was in three weeks and I had tickets. Yay! I ran in into my room and grabbed the tee shirt Adam left with me a long time ago. I couldn't wait to see them again!

-----AT THE CONCERT------

'Pleeaase dooon't tryyy sooo haarrd tooo sayyy gooodbyyye' Adam finished the last line of She Will Be Loved. I wanted them to sing on of the songs they used to preform for me. But I knew they wouldn't.

'Thank you guys! You were a great crowd!" Adam says and walks off the stage.

I fight my way through people to meet the guys. I had to see them again.

I managed to catch Mickey as he walked off. "Mickey! It's me! Kara!" I yelled, "Mickey!!!" I screamed. He turned around for a brief second then kept walking. "MICHAEL ALLEN MADDEN!!" That got his attention. He turned around and saw me jumping up and down. "It's me!" I say.

"Kara!" He said,  "Come on." He continued to walk. I continued to fight my way through.

Once backstage, I heard Mickey yell,"Guys!  It's Kara!!"

"Kara? She's here?" Was that Jesse's voice? I almost cried. Through all this fame and time, they remember me.

"Kara!!" I saw Jesse running to me. There was indeed tears on my face.

"Jesse!!" I sighed as he hugged me. 

"I love the beard." We both laughed and he lead me to the rest of the guys. There was another man. I think his name was James? I hugged them all. But not James.  ( though I introduced myself) .

We all talked for a while and I gave the guys my number because I wasn't going to loose them again.... ever.

It was late and they started to leave. Jesse stayed.

"Kara I missed you," he says.

"I missed you too," I reply.

"I don't want to leave you again."

"you can't. Ever."

"But I don't know when we'll see each other again."

"Me either."

"I really do have to go."

"I know. So let's make this night memorable."

"Kara but-"

"I get it,"I interrupt.

"Come on." He stands up and takes my hand.

"Where are we going?" He leads me to the tour bus.

"Here. You're coming with us."

"But Jesse. I can't! I have a job! A life!"

"We'll figure it out. I just can't go without you."