/6/ Search for Yourself

Story # 6

I am lost.

Do you know where my inner self is? I cannot find myself. I guess it's still running away from everyone.

I was reported as lost last week. Everyone had a search party for me.

What and who was lost?
I knew it was me.
But I know where my physical body is.

Everyone searched for me. Be it inside the woods, caves, underwater, crowded city, abandoned province, everywhere.

They all went crazy looking for something, so I decided to help.

What or who were they looking for? Is it really me?

Maybe it was for me to find out.

I went to every place they have been. Through woods, caves, underwater, crowded city, abandoned province, just anywhere they've been. I even went to farms, islands and ports just to find my quest.

The search party went crazy. All people who helped were already tired. They stopped. They lost their faith.

But is it over?

I got angry but I have nothing to do. If they can't find me, then I'll look for myself alone.

One night, I was strolling alone in the middle of a silent road. No cars, just gigantic trees beside it.

I don't know where to go next. I froze right in the middle because of the thoughts that keep on bothering me.

Let me recap it right from the start.

I was lost.
Everyone went crazy just to find me.
I joined them to find myself.
But why am I lost?
Am I already nowhere to be found?

After a sudden, I heard a beep. But it wasn't too loud. I submerged deeper into my thoughts so I could think better.

I turned around and saw a car coming.

Then remembered everything.

"I'll never leave you." He said.
"Promise?" I asked then he shooked his head while he attempted to hug me. I feel complete.

But after that night, he died. Because of those stupid thieves. It prickled me from top to bottom.

.

"Good morning sweetie!" My mom was waking me up. It was Sunday. A day for my family and church.

I immediately stood out from my bed so that we could prepare easily.

She went downstairs to prepare our breakfast and to do what she still has to do.

From my room, I went to the bathroom to get myself clean and fresh from having a bath.

But my shampoo was already empty.

I decided to go to the kitchen so I can ask mom where can I get another sachet of shampoo.

She was lying on the kitchen floor, with the stove still open.

"Mom? What are you doing?"

I went on the other side to look at her and I regret that decision.

She has bubbles coming out from her mouth.

.

"Come here in my house. ASAP." I saw this on my message box in my phone. It was from my bestfriend.

Because we were too close too each other, I immediately went there to join her in whatever craziness she might think of. Be it dancing, fangirling or anything.

When I came in front of their house, I saw her sister crying.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" I asked.

"She was hanging on the ceiling." She answered.

"Who was hanging? Who is SHE?"

"Your friend!"

I remembered everything.

How I've lost them, without doing anything.

And now, this car.

Thank you.

I have now found myself.

Lying in the middle of this dark road, with my own blood scattering around.
I have now found myself, and now everyone can easily find me.