/7/ Seeming Sky

Story # 7

Bring me into your caress-- the one with millions of fiery stars, endless darkness and solemn silence.

Let me vanish with those stars you look up to every night. Let me cherish you at times you feel like being alone. Give me the opportunity, I'll give you the best.

Don't shed a tear for I have seen you act thousands of times. You cannot hide yourself with your strongest mask. I can be the wind to blow that disguise and let your heart speak.

Spend the night with me. Lay down on a grassy field and witness the beauty of sky that was never been there before. Wish as if you're a six-year-old boy who wants to touch every single star and take them into the Earth.

Mumble your hatred and give it into a shooting star. Let it pass and breathe deep. Isn't it calming?

How I wish I could do that with you. How I wish that we could lay together and watch the pretty night sky while waiting for the sun to rise. Hoping for the same things, getting matured as the time flies. Everything that can satisfy our thirst for bliss.

I don't want any flowery tables, dim candles or even expensive food. All we needed is a blanket, grassy lawn, starry sky and us.

We almost had what we wished for.

But now I'm gone, maybe you can just do it alone.

Stop crying, for I will be always above the sky, floating together with the stars we wished to touch when we were still together.

Do you like it to rain? Would you let it hide the light that connects us?

Don't worry, I'll bring you in your caress but do my very last favor-- just don't bring me into my oblivion.