e l l e v e

[Jonas is me whenever my friends show me their cringy texting with their new guy.]

]

I looked at Chris' and my chat from last night and sighed

I looked at Chris' and my chat from last night and sighed. He hadn't answered yet. William couldn't text me and I actually prayed that Chris had found an excuse because I was scared he'd ask about Noora. And I did not know what I was allowed to say
I initially hadn't even wanted to ask William to be my brother's travel insurance but my Dad had also asked me to do so, so I gave in. In addition to that, I could relax knowing my brother was in safe hands if push came to shove.
I left the female bathroom on the second floor of school and put my phone into the back pocket of my jeans. Students were shuffling through the hallways, trying to get to their next class and I was one of them. I had German which I absolutely hated. The only good thing was that I shared this lesson with Sana and Chris and they were hilarious when studying German.

"Hei!" A girl stepped in front of me before I got to enter the classroom. I recognised her as Sara from Pepsi Maxx immediately.

"Hallå." My eyebrow was raised and I pulled the strap of my backpack tighter.

"Are you dating Penetrator Chris?" She straight out asked and my opinion of her dropped even lower than it had already been. "It's just because people saw you arriving at my party on Friday together."

I had never liked her. Might have been because she kicked Vilde of her bus or because she called her a slut. Or because their bus constantly threw shade at our bus.

"He has also posted photos with you on Instagram and vice versa so..." She trailed off and looked at me. Her friend Ingrid stood behind her and I internally groaned. How fun. Sara glanced at her for a second before returning her gaze to me. "I just think you should know that he hooked up with Lina from third year. He's a føkkboy. I don't think you should go out with him. You deserve better."

I stared at her, my jaw slack. Did she just have the audacity to advise me on who I was supposed and not supposed to go out with? She even had the nerve to make it seem like she just genuinely cared about me.
Bitch.
I'd teach her a lesson for talking to me like that.