STORY MISSION

Lina's P.O.V.:

It's been a week and both my feet have healed. It took two days to heal fully... I honestly don't even know why Lord Masamune and Kojuro even need to work. I mean it's just two days but those two wouldn't take no for an answer...

I just finished my shift and was just walking about window shopping in my village... It's been a while since I had some time alone to myself...

It was soon getting late and I was about to go home when I heard a voice...

"Oh dear Lina!" the sleazy magistrate called out to me...

Ugh!

I quickened my pace as there wasn't anyone else on the street since I stayed out till night time...

Really Lina?!? How could you lose track of time?!?

I soon heard hastened footsteps and I too started running.. Before I knew it I was pulled into a dark alley and pressed up against the wall..

"Let me go!" I screamed but a sweaty palm covered my mouth.

"Come on Lina... You know how badly I wanna flirt with you at your restaurant! But with those blasted samurais around I couldn't try anything!" the magistrate whispered into my ear as he started licking my neck and my eyes shot opened as I saw his henchmen are all on standby so no one can come to my rescue if they decide to come to the alley...

I kneed his groin and pushed him away, quickly running and trying to squeeze between his henchmen to exit the alley but alas I was pulled back by them and thrown into the arms of the magistrate...

"Lina dear... You are so gonna pay for that... You wanna play rough... Well you got it..." the magistrate threatened as his hands gripped my hips and he started biting and licking my neck again...

"Someone please save me!!!" I screamed out loud, both in fear and in pain...

Suddenly the magistrate's henchmen all fell to the ground as a figure swooshed past them.

The magistrate didn't realise that he's the only one left standing when a shadow loomed over us.

"Let her go..."

Wait... I know that voice...

"What are you all doing?! Making him interrupt me..." the magistrate cursed his henchmen as he turned around to face the owner's shadow...

His face was shadowed due to the dark alley but I recognised that grey spiky hair and those baby blue eyes...