Freddie Tomlinson

Freddie Tomlinson)

Hi, I'm Freddie Reign Tomlinson and I am 17 years old. I am a senior at London High School.

My father, Louis Tomlinson, have always hated the music industry and everything about it. That means all kinds of singers. That's probably part of the reason why I have never told him that I would love to be a famous singer one day.

Dad has always hated any kind of singing competition, especially the X Factor. That's why I never told him I was planning on auditioning for the X Factor.

I may or may not have spilled the beans to my mom about my talent when dad was running late from work.

She made me sing for her and she was actually surprised on how good I was. I told her that the X Factor auditions were coming up and she said that I just had to audition. So she's taking me to the auditions tomorrow. Actually, we're driving down there tonight because it's a long drive and we would have to leave early in the morning.

We sort of told dad that we were going to have a
mother-son weekend in some remote place. He offered to come with us or atleast know where were going, but we had immediately turned him down and didn't tell him anything. We didn't want to risk him knowing where we were going and why we were going.

"Freddie, if we're going to go, then we have to go now. We're most likely going to hit traffic if we wait any longer." My mom told me through my closed bedroom door.

"I'm coming now." I replied.

Well, I guess it's time for me to go. Bye!

--

A/N

This will be the greatest fanfic I'll ever write. Join me through their epic journey to fame. ♡♡

》 Love, Leigh XXX