XI. Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik)

I sat down on my couch and turned on the TV, getting ready for the new season of the X Factor. Even though I don't like the show, I still watch it every year because I like to see who the judges are. Every year there is someone new. This year, they are picking three judges who have judged in the past.

As people come and go, people are sent through and sent back home with their dreams crushed.
After the most recent commercial break, the show finally came back on and the person who came out walking on stage, I was not expecting to see at all.

"Hello sweetie, what's your name?" The red-headed judge asked her after she hesitated to speak.

I chuckled a little bit because she was probably zoning. She does that a lot.

"I'm Keira Malik and I'm 17 years old." She replied as she answered the next question they were going to ask.

"And what are you going to sing for us today?" The only female judge asked.

"I am going to be singing 'A Thousand Years by Cristina Perri'." She replied.

Ok I have to admit, that song has a lot of high notes that I don't think she'll be able to pull it off.

"Before you start, who's here with you today?" The third judge said right before the music started playing.

Just hearing that british accent made me tense up because I knew exactly who that was, and I am now only realizing that Simon Cowell and Ed Sheeran are the two out of three judges of this season.

"My mom." She responded.

Gigi brought her there!

"Your mom is Gigi Hadid or Gigi Malik now, right?" Simon asked.

"Yup." Keira responded.

"Good, just making sure. You can start now." Simon said before the melodic intro of 'A Thousand Years' started playing.

"Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

Watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I've loved you for a thousand more

Oohhhhh ohhhh oooohhhh"

When Keira opened her mouth, I was honestly surprised. I was not expecting her to be that good. But I am very angry that they went behind my back to go and audition for the X Factor without me knowing. They know how I feel about music and the show. I was about to turn off the TV and head straight to the X Factor studio, but I calmed myself down and thought about it for a moment. She might not even have made it past boot camp and has been on vacation with her mother this whole time. So I decided I would wait until the judges' house. If she makes it through then I'm going to drag her out of that studio, even if it means dragging her out of there kicking and screaming.

--

A/N

This is kind of depressing for me to write cause I remembered the first time Zayn auditioned for the X Factor..:"(

》 Love, Leigh XXX