1

I never looked back. Just like she said. I sigh as I walk through San Diego airport. I need to find the washroom so I can freshen up, change, brush my hair and teeth. My mom gave me all the money she had saved.

That night I learned everything in about 5 minutes of time. Then sirens were outside my house. I hid in the secret basement my mom had, nobody knew it was there. Once I was sure the house was cleared, I left through the back door, got in my moms i8 and drove to the airport. I kept my head down the entire time.

One thing I found out about my dad is that before he married my mom he was a professional bank robber. Things like heists, robbery, break ins, anything. He had over 100,000$ just sitting in our closet. Well not 100k, more like 98,000$, but with my money and my moms it came to around 99,893$ exactly. I plan to get a job while I'm out here, I'm not too sure how long I'll be here though. Hopefully not too long.

I get to a bathroom and go inside. One lady leaves and another is about to leave. I leave the suitcase beside me against the wall. I only brought one suitcase and a backpack of stuff I needed. One pair of clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, razors, make up bag, brush and phone accessories; charger, cable, earphones and portable charger. Also my Apple laptop.

I changed into my only pair of clothes and put on make up. It's currently 12pm in San Diego, it's only an hour later than where I was before.

After getting ready I leave the airport. I have no clue where to go or what to do. I had my moms car shipped here but it'll be another day until I can go pick it up.

I look around and see a few cabs. One must've seen me looking because he offered me a ride.

"Where to?" He asks me as I get in the back seat.

"Do you know where any cheap hotels are?" I ask him digging out some money for when I have to pay.

"Yup, it's about 10 minutes from here actually, it's also pretty nice." He tells me.

"Perfect."

~skip ride~

I give him the money and get out. I look at the hotel. It's big, nice and cheap. I looked it up just to be sure, I can't trust anyone nowadays.

I enter the hotel and ask for a room. I'm given a room on the 12th floor. Fun fact, there's no 13th floor, it's 10, 11, 12, 14. People refused to go on the 13th floor so they changed the number to 14 even though it's still the 13th, but people still fall for it.

I get to my room and it's super nice. One bed, mini fridge, bathroom with a toilet and shower. Pretty good.

I connect my phone and laptop to the wifi and begin searching for jobs. Back home I was a music video filmer, it was such an amazing job. That reminds me I have to call them and tell them I had to leave, they don't need to why or where I went. I worked with famous people such as Rihanna, Drake, Beyoncé and more. Hopefully I'll get back to it soon.

Just my luck I find some people looking for somebody with filming experience to help with a video.

Hopefully my luck stays this good.