6

"Brian, who's this?" He asks his brother while I continue to check him out.

"She is single, you are not." Brian says making it clear he has a girlfriend, but also it a bit of a harsh way.

"What makes you think I'm single?" I ask him since he thinks he knows me.

"Well Brandon isn't, I seen the way you two looked at each other." Brian says smirking at his brother then me. I roll my eyes.

"So I guess basketball is a No?" Brandon asks.

"Sorry bro, maybe later." Brian says, Brandon nods and goes to the hoop begins shooting around by himself.

"That was a nice introduction." I say while looking at Brian as he leads me inside the house.

"That was my brother, Brandon." He says crossing his arms as he turns to face me. I return the stance. We glare at each other.

"Are you two done checking each other out cause' I gotta pee." Brandon says out of nowhere. I take a step back not breaking the eye contact with Brian.

"Okay then..." Brandon says as he walks by unsure of what to do.

I can see Brian's eyes starting to become glossy with water. This turned into a staring contest real fast. He squints his eyes so much that it was clear I won. He closes his eyes completely and mumbles something under his breath.

"Ha." I say uncrossing my arms the blinking.
"Once you're done crying, I need a ride somewhere, then you can continue on with life." I say smirking at him, being the good sport he is, he doesn't talk trash but he smiles back while shaking his head.

"You think you're so funny, Aryanna."

"Very." I reply back smirking.

I check my phone for the address and then show him.

"Alright, lets go." He says as we go back outside to his car.

-

"Well Brian, it has been fun. Maybe we'll cross paths again sometime." I say before I get out of his car to go get mine.

"Definitely not gonna miss the staring contests we would've had if you stayed." He says while I laugh.

"Well I'm not exactly leaving here but maybe we can hang out sometime?" I suggest.

"Ya, um so can I have your number then?" He asks shyly while scratching the back of his neck. I giggle at him while he blushes.

We exchange numbers and I get out of his car. I wave goodbye and watch as he drives away, soon the car is no longer in my sight. I turn to the dealership where my car is supposed to be.

I walk inside and see a man at the desk.

"I'm here to pick up my car, it was just dropped off. It's an i8." I tell the man. He types on his computer and clicks his mouse.

"Yup, is your name Aryanna Blu?" He asks me looking up from the screen.

"Yes I am." I reply back.

"Your car is out front." He says, I thank him and head outside.
-