8

We met at Brian's house to discuss what just happened. I don't think I've ever been this scared in my life.

"Brian, I'm telling you, he disappeared!" I yell again while he paces around the living room.

"You wear glasses, maybe you need a new prescription." Anthony says, both Brian and I look at each other then him.

"Anthony, think about it, all the shit that happened there, I wouldn't be really surprised if it did happen!"

"It did happen." I tell Brian.

"Never going back there ever again." Brian says to all of us.

"Ya well you've said that before." Anthony says under his breath but we both caught it.

"Anthony, you staying the night?" Brian asks his cousin.

"Uh ya, no way I'm going outside after that." He says while taking a seat beside me on the couch.

Is their whole family this attractive?
So far it's a 3 for 3.

"Ary!" I hear Brian say to me. I my face flushed red with embarrassment.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I ask him.

"Are you gonna stay too?" He asks again.

"Um, ya sure." I reply, I seen that happiness in his eyes and so did Anthony because he glared at cousin.

"Lets all stay down here, we'll watch a movie or something." Brian suggests.

"Sure, I call the couch!" I call quickly while smirking.

"I get the other half!" Anthony quickly calls before Brian can.

"Hey! This is my house!" He exclaims while looking at both of us.

"We're the guests." I say while crossing my arms and grinning.

"Fine." He groans.
"I'm going upstairs to get pillows and stuff."

"What movie should we watch?" Anthony asks.

"Let's wait until Brian comes back." I say.

"He'll fall asleep after 10 minutes of it." He chuckles.

"Spider-Man Homecoming, I've been wanting to see that." I say excitedly. Anthony laughs.

"Spider-Man it is." Just then Brian comes down with a few pillows and 2 blankets.

"Thank you, Brian." I say politely.

"What? These are for me." He smirks and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Movie?" He asks while handing Anthony and I a pillow and one blanket.

"The new Spider-Man." I say, he seems to be excited because his eyes light up and smile grows on his face.

Just like Anthony said, Brian fell asleep after 20 minutes. I glance at Anthony who is wide awake.

"Told you." He says smiling.

"You said ten minutes, its been 25 minutes." I smirk at him, he rolls his eyes and comes closer to me.

Brian decided the floor wasn't comfy at all so he went to his bed, only after he begged us for about 5 minutes to go with him. He claims his house is haunted and didn't want to go alone to his room. We gave in and escorted him to his room, but only after we scared him by hiding and jumping out at him.

"Imma be straight up, I don't kiss and tell but are we doing this or what?" He asks. I didn't understand what he meant until he crashed his lips on mine.
Now I know what he means.

;))))))