9

I put my hands around his neck and we slowly fall back into the couch where we continue to make out. I allow his tongue to explore my mouth then I explore his. He moves from my mouth towards my neck. I tightly grip onto Anthony's back leaving indents into his skin.

He finds my weak spot on my shoulder, I quietly moan his name and begins to leave a hickey there.

I kind of feel bad we're doing this on Brian's couch but at the same time, not really.

I take my top off and throw it somewhere beside the couch. This time we lay down into the couch but I straddle over him. His hands run up and down my body with his fingers lightly grazing along my skin causing me to shiver from his touch.

I find the top of his shirt and begin one by one unbuttoning his shirt. I eventually get to the last one and then I take it off and throw it aside.

"Are his parents home?" I pull away for a second to ask.

"No." He replies.

I run my hand down his chest to his stomach to the rim of his pants.
I get his pants off the I take my sweat pants off.

*skipping the rest😶*

Him and I were laying on the couch silently. We were both wrapped in the blanket, I could still feel his bare skin against mine.

"We should probably get dressed." I say since it would be very, very awkward if Brian came downstairs and seen his cousin and friend had sex on his couch.

"Ya I guess so." He said while sitting up. After he got dressed he looked away so I could get dressed too.

After that we continued to watch whatever was left of the movie.
I ended up falling asleep on Anthony but I don't think he minds.

I feel myself waking up from my sleep. I cuddle myself into the pillow more. Wait, this isn't a pillow. I slowly open my eyes and everything from last night comes rushing back to me. Anthony and I.. oh gosh. What was I thinking.

The entire time that happened, I imagined it was Brian.