CH. 1: FIRSTS

《TAEHYUNG'S POV》
*alarm clock rings*

HYUNG! HYUNG! I was woken up by the sound of jungkook telling me to wake up. Uhh! 5 more minutes kookie! I said. Whatt?!?! Did you forgot already?!? Even Suga hyung woke up earlier than you! He screamed. Uh NOISHY! NOISHY!
Hyung we're performing at MMA's in a few hours we nee to get ready! He reminded. Oh!! Right!!

I went immediately to the bathroom, took a shower, wore my suit, and went downstairs to meet up with my members. We waited for a few minutes for the car to come.

*A few minutes later*

Here it is! Jimin shouted in excitement. Hoo! At last! Namjoon hyung exclaimed. We walk in to the car and traveled for a while.

*ARRIVED*

What a ride!! Hobi hyung shouted!
As expected, Suga hyung woke up from a sleep obviously(ahhah) and Jin hyung just finished?(Practicing his dance, eating his snack, or sleeping)
Again as expected Namjoon hyung called us to hurry and get our faces ready.

[MEANWHILE]

*JISOO'S POV*

I woke up at a smell of delicious food being cooked by Pasta(Rosè), and you won't believe what time is it. It's freaking 5:00 AM! Like what!?! You know what I'm not alone WHY? Well after walking out of my room I saw Lalisa and Jendeuki getting the table ready!

Good morning unnie! They said in unison. Oh! Good morning! Why so early tho? I asked. We're just really excited! Jennie answered. For what? I asked AGAIN. Really? Lisa unbelievably questioned. OMG Unnie! You really are the oldest of the group! Rosè teased. Just kidding!!!!😂😂 Of course I remember, How could I forget, It's going to be our first performance at MMA's, but I hope we can make a good impression, because like experienced idols will be there too! I explained.

Yeah, Lisa said. Anyways let's eat already, I'm starving! I said to bring the mood.

*6:00 AM*

It's time to get ready girls! Jennie shouted. Alright! Rose answered.

After getting ready we went to the living room to wait for the car (Just like BTS).

*Few minutes later*

It's here! I shouted causing Lisa to choke the water. OMG unnie! You startled me! Lisa said. Jendeuki and Pasta laughed. We entered the car and traveled for awhile.

*Hours passed*

Let's go and make our hair and make up done. I said. Yeah! Let's go! They said in unison.

As I excitedly went to find the room I got separated from my members. Oh no! I searched the hallways and then suddenly...

*THUMP*

I bumped myself into a man( more like a kid jk.)

Sorry! We said in unison. He then laughed, It got me confused and made me laugh too (of course 4D)

Wait aren't you... his words was cut off by a girl who called me from behind. JISOO UNNIE! It was Jennie where have you been?!? You clumsy little... She scolded. I turned to see the boy again and... Nice meeting you by the way. I said. Me too. He answered. I then followed Jennie to the dressing room.

* TAEHYUNG'S POV*

After getting my face done. Kookie I'm going to use the comfort room for a while. Ok! He answered while practicing the choreography.

As I was going for the comfort room a girl suddenly bumped into me.

Sorry! We said in unison. The thought of saying a word in unison on our first meeting made me laugh. At first she was a little confused but eventually she laughed as well.

As I examined her face carefully, she was really pretty and I think I remember her. Wait aren't you... I was cut off by a girl. JISOO UNNIE! The girl said. Jisoo? Oh right now I remember her, she's Jisoo from the rookie group, BLACKPINK. I haven't seen their m/vs yet but I heard that it was LIT! She's reay beautiful I thought. But my beautiful thoughts faded as she said... Nice meeting you by the way. Me too. I answered shyly.
She followed the girl who called her.

I want to know her more. I whispered.

Hi guyss! This is basically my first story so I may not be as good as others, but if it's for VSOO I'm willing to write more. I hope you liked it tho. Sorry the misspelled words and grammar errors.

This story will be updated very fast I guarantee you since I dont have school for now