CH. 2.1: KNOW

*Taehyung's POV*

"I want to know her more"

Yah! Teahyung! Suga hyung called from behind. Come here already, only 20 minutes left for the performance you alien! He said. Woah! I said. Time flies so fast, I just met her like a few minutes ago, I thought. So? You're coming right? He asked. Yeah be right there! I followed him until we reached the backstage.

*At the Backstage*

Yow! Whatss uuup!! I greeted to avoid their anger. But seems like I failed, their faces says it all.

Where have you been?!? Namjoon hyung asked angrily. Hyung you said you were just going to go to the comfort room-Kookie. Oh I bumped into a girl, she was from the new girl group BLACKPINK. EXACTLY WHO!??!? Namjoon hyung and Kookie asked in unison( Fanboy mode on)(let's pretend V is not a fanboy YET) She was Jisoo, I said.

Kookie, can I ask you a favor?
Sure hyung~ Jungkook
Since you love blackpink, can you tell me more about her?
Her? Lisa? Jennie? Rosè? Or Jisoo?~ JK
Jisoo... I said shyly.
Hyung don't tell me...
It's not what you think! I cut his words off.
Oh ok. He said.
I just want to know more about her, that's all.
Hyung is it okay if I could tell you about it when we get home? The performance comes first.~JK
Sure.😊

After we performed, we went to our table( which is in front ) and suddenly it turned into total darkness. They turned the lights off.

What's happening? - Jimin
Dunno- Jin hyung

Then out of the blue, the screen was filled with the color PINK. The fans screamed. They knew who will be performing and I heard it's their first time performing on this stage.

Jungkook and Namjoon hyung got excited af, and I saw Suga hyung smile( like WTF ). The fact that they changed my hyungs and Kookie's mood even before they came out means that they're good.

A catchy beat started to play. Not a second after, they were there, standing and owning that stage like pros. After watching their performance, I thought to myself, Are they even Rookies?!?.

*flashback*(During BLACKPINK'S performance)

As I watching them( mostly Jisoo) I didn't noticed that I was already staring at her. I was in a deep thought.

She saw me...

Yah! Teahyung!~ Jhope hyung
Oh! What?
You ok? You seem to be staring at her, oh! Do you like her?

My eyes widened at the sudden question. No! No I don't! ( seriously tho, I don't like her, but not in a bad way, I just want to know her, I'm just curious that's all.)

Ok if you say so, but be careful.- Jhope hyung

I watched their performance again but I was too late. And then I thought to myself...

*end of flashback*

I kept thinking about Jisoo until we got home. Hyung! My attention transferred to jungkook. Yes?
Do you want to know or not??- JK
I do..
Ok, let's start...

And done!

Thank you kookie, I never knew she was featured in such CFs.

Wait I forgot one detail.- Jk

What?

She also comes from another dimension.- Jk

Huh? ● ● ●

Hi guysss!! Chapter 2 is done, I hope you liked it! Again sorry for the grammar errors and mispelled words🙏 and for the short update i'll try to update longer chapters soon! BYE for now!