CHAP. 10: Under the same Roof

*Jisoo's POV*

We were at "OUR" dorm. We were welcomed by angry faces of our managers. They showed us the pictures that was taken earlier.

What the hell is this?? Our managers said in unison.

Taehyung's Manager:

Do the both of you knows what you just did? You just gave a spoiler for tomorrow's event, which is Inkigayo.

My Manager:

Not only that you just made rumors. And when I say rumors, I do mean any kind. Some say the both of you are dating, and others say it's a sign of the collaboration of both of your groups.

You're lucky we can cover this up with the both of you being the MCs at Inkigayo.

Taehyung's Manager:

Oh yeah, Inkigayo's Management just texted me that they're disappointed.

And that they had to reveal that the both of you are the MCs. And the worst part is, YG and BigHit had to begged for it. By the way, here's your scripts.
●●●
We just went silent. We were embarrassed at what we did. Although, it was not intentional. And we almost forgot about the scripts.
●●●

My Manager:

Ok, that's all. And try to cook your own food, make rules, and practice your special performance for tomorrow.

What?!??! I shouted. You mean we have to perform tomorrow?? And you did not told us?? How can we finish it in time??

I am assuming this is the punishment. Taehyung added.

Well yeah. And if you're asking how to finish it?? Work your asses off and start practicing now.
●●●
Sometimes, my manager is much more savage than Jennie. Tskk.
●●●

Then we're off. They bid their goodbye, leaving me and Taehyung alone.

*Taehyung's POV*

I was alone with Jisoo and it was silent AF.

So... umm would you like to discuss about the performance??

Ye-yeah.- Jisoo

Talk about awkward. Living with someone you barely know, and someone you almost kissed, is just uhhh.

We went to the practice room and discussed everything we needed to.

We decided to perform separately, but to make it fun, we also decided that the other person should decide what the other person will do.

I decided to make her dance FIRE by non other than BTS.

So, Jisoo-shi the choreography you'll be learning is FIRE by BTS.

Omg! Taehyung, that's a crazy idea. You want me to learn one of your hardest choreography in one night?!?!?!

You're overreacting, why am I here then?

You're right. Hehe.

After that we practiced Fire's choreography and I'm surprised she was able to learn it within an hour.

She taught me the choreography of AIIYL, and her reason is to let ARMYS see my cute side. I hate aegyo.

I was able to learn it just an hour too.

We decided to collaborate at our final performance, which is NEW FACE by PSY.

It was already 9:00 PM when we finished practicing.

It was time for dinner.

Jisoo-shi can you cook??

I am afraid not. Can you??

Umm, I can't.

It was just the beginning of the problems we will be facing while living together...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry guyss!! For not updating yesterday!🙏🙏🙏 You see, I was surprised by my friends and we went to the beach.

Don't worry I'm going to have a double update tomorrow. But this time I'm not going to break my promise.

Thank you everyone for reading this cringey book! Sorry for all the errors.

Bye!