CH. 3: CROSSED

*Jisoo's POV*

And me being curious af, I opened my laptop and searched him. I was able to get the information that I wanted.
What I mean is the basic information that I wanted.

*knock* * knock*

Hearing that knock startled me.

Wait for a sec! I shouted as I was closing my laptop. But even before I did, they entered my room.

Hey! I shouted, and put thr laptop behind my back.
What was that?~ Jennie
What?
Unnie we saw you. ~ Lisa
Saw what??
Drop the act unnie~ Rosè

They kept suspecting and I kept avoiding. But I lost, AGAIN!

Fine! You won! I walked out as angry as I can be, so they'll feel sorry.

Unnie! Where are you going?!? ~Lisa
Sorry Unnie! ~ Rosè
It was just a joke Unnie! ~ Jennie

I didn't mind them. I continued to walk out until I reached outside. I decided to go to a Convenience store.

*at the Convenience Store*

I kept on taking the foods I wanted to eat. But as I was searching for the last food on my list( the list is on Chichu's mind), I saw a familiar guy looking at his back and closing in to me. I wanted to dodge but I was not able to. 
*Thump*

Oh my god! I shouted when I saw our items scattered into the ground. But it was a relief it didn't spill, it was packed👌. My attention transferred to the guy as he apologized.

I'm so sorry!~ Guy

It's okay... we made an eye contact.
It's you! We said in unison. We then gathered our items, and chat while we're at it.

We seem to bump on each other a lot.

Yeah, Last time we bumped on each other, I haven't made a proper introduction. I'm Kim Taehyung. He replied.

Yeah, I know.

You know me?!~ Taehyung

I was shocked as I realized that he might know that I stalked him. Uh, what I mean is I totally agree with you.

Agree with what? He asked.

That we weren't able to made a proper introduction.

Oh yeah.~ Taehyung.

By the way, I'm Kim Jisoo. I really need to pay all of this, so see you when I see you. I bid a short Goodbye.

Ok, Bye. He replied.

*counter*

300 won ma'am~ employee
Ok, wait a minute. I looked for my wallet because it contains my card.
I can't seem to find it. Oh no! I realized I left it on my room. Omayghad!! Can you give me a sec ma'am? I asked.

Yes of course~ employee

But before I tried to call my members, I heard a chuckle behind me. I looked at it and saw Taehyung.

I'll pay for it miss~ He said.

I was shocked. Umm, Taehyung I can call my members.

Don't worry about it, just pay me when you get your card back. He said.

I couldn't deny the offer.

Thanks.

*Taehyung's POV*

As I waited in line, I saw her looking for something on her pocket. I realized maybe she forgot her card. So I went to pay it for her.

I chuckled. Ah! this girl! I thought.
I'll pay for it miss.
Her expression was priceless.

Umm, Taehyung I can call my members.

Don't worry about it, just pay me when you get your card back.

Thanks, she said.

And I smiled afterwards.

After I paid for my items, we went outside together.

We sat on a bench, chatting while eating our foods. We we're happy.

Hi guyss! I tried my best! Thanks for reading this cringey book.

Again I'm sorry for Mispelled words and grammar errors!

I'm updating as fast as I can because school is Fast approaching.

Thank you again! Bye!