CH. 2.2: KNOW

*Jisoo's POV*

*Before the performance*

I kept on thinking about him, I can't seem to take my mind off him. Unnie! I came back to my senses when Lisa screamed. Sorry Lisa, what is it??
What is it?!?! Oh My God Unnie!! I've been calling out to you for so many times, and you tell me what is it?!? Lisa scolded me. I'm sorry Lalisa, I'm just nervous, I'm not sure if I'll be able to perform well. Unnie, the 3 of you are the most talented people I've met my whole life~ Lisa. Thanks Lisa.

Even though I lied about being nervous, her words made me happy.
And if you're asking why I lied, I had to.

I don't want to be teased by the 3 of them especially Jennie. And just to make things clear, I don't like that boy(romantically), I just want to know him better, his name, his age, and many more.

I do know BTS but not individually, I only knew that they are very popular, and if he's here means they'll be performing later. This realization hit me like a truck. I know I'm not that good and dancing( No chichu that's not true) and he'll see me dance, Oh no!

Unnie!- Rosè
Oh! What?
You seemed shock- Rosè
Oh really sorry. What is it?
Nevermind, I was just going to tell you to prepare because we're performing next- Rosè
Oh thanks Chae.
You seem to be thinking a lot. What's wrong?- Rosè
Nothing, I'm just nervous that's all.( I lied again.)
Liar.

Jennie was at my back the whole time and Rosè didn't even noticed her.

What? I asked.
You're thinking about that guy from bts, aren't you? She teased.
No I'm not.
Don't lie to me you weirdo.~ Jennie
I'm always like this, blank and out of this world.
I know that already, but this is different.~ Jennie

FINE! I give up. I was thinking about him, but that does not mean I like him.

I knew it!~ Jennie

I quickly changed the topic so she will not tease me. And Rosè was just standing there.

BLACKPINK!

We looked at the stage and realized that we were called to perform. Lisa was already standing there.

Let's go! I said happily.

You said you were nervous.~ Rosè

Not anymore!

Yes! the fate is with me. It changed the topic without me trying. Hoo! We immediately went up there and performed.

As we performed, I saw him staring straight at me, or maybe it was just my imagination.( No chichu, he was.)

I saw him avoid my gaze. I got shy. But why?

Why? Chichu work is more important and besides, I haven't been in a relationship. Why am I thinking about this. Relationship? Why Chichu? Maybe I should know him more? Chichu stop!- Jisoo

I should really focus more on the performance.

Yes! We finished performing.

We immediately went home after the awards.

*Home*

Ahh! Lisa sighed in relief.
Great job girls. ~ Rosè
Ah Jisoo, about hi-
I cut off Jennie.
I'm going to sleep!
I rushed to my room.

*Jennie's POV*

Now that I know her secret. Hahaha! Get ready Unnie!

After a tiring performance, we celebrated our success.

Ahh! Lisa sighed in relief.
Great job girls. ~ Rosè
Ah Jisoo about hi- Even before I spoke she cut me off.
I'm going to sleep! She shyly shouted.

I smirked.
Lately unnie is getting weirder. Is there something I don't know?~ Lisa
There is..
I told the 2 of them about what happened between (Vsoo.).

They laughed.

We planned everything on that night.
And I mean everything.

*Jisoo's POV*

In my room, I heard them laugh together, and I thought Oh no! I'll be teased like forever. The thought of it reminded me of him. I want to know more about him, I whispered to myself. Then I saw my laptop...
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Should Chichu open her laptop? Or maybe it's a bad idea?

Send your thoughts! Hi guys! Sorry for the misspelled words and grammar errors! Oh BTW! While waiting for this story's update Read "Switched" it's an ongoing Vsoo Fanfic it's very nice! You'll enjoy it for sure! Bye!