CH. 4: LINES

*Taehyung's POV*

We were happy...

We talked and talked, knowing who each other was. We were almost the same person.

I stood up.

Friends?  I offered a hand.
Friends. She took it.

I smiled and she did as well.

Sorry Taehyung, I need to go home. Rules are rules. It was nice meetinv you again. Bye! She said in a hurry.

Oh ok, nice meeting you too. Bye!

I looked at her fading away from my sight.

Oh well. I think I'll get going too.

I arrived.

Hyung where did you go?? Jungkook asked. And what's with that smile?~ Suga.

I went to the convenience store, and the food I bought was delicious, that's why I'm smiling. I lied.

Did you go alone?~ Namjoon.
Yeah.
You do know that you shouldn't go alone at night, right?~ Jin.
I'm not a kid anymore, you know.
You're still an idol.~ Namjoon.
What if-.
I know that already. I cut off Jin hyung.
TAEHYUNG! Where's your manners! They're still older than you! J-hope hyung scolded.
I pretended to not hear and continued to Jimin & My room. I saw Jimin cluelessly sitting on the bed. He saw the expression on my face.

*Jimin's POV*

I was in our room sitting on the bed. Then Taehyung entered. I saw his expression, I was confused. I don't know if he's happy or angry.

Hey, what's wrong?? I asked.
I got scolded. He said.
Is that why you're angry?
Yeah.~ Taehyung.
But why did they scold you??
I went to the convenience store.~T
Alone?
Yeah.~ T
Taehyung there are lines we should not cross, rules are rules. I tried to tell him.
I know that, but I don't regret going there. He said, and the expression on his face changed. He was happy.
What? Why? I asked curiously.
We bumped on each other again. He said. I should go apologize to Namjoon hyung and the others, Thanks! He added.

We bumped on each other again?? What??? I'm confused.

*Jisoo's POV*

I was at the door.
*knock* *knock*

Unnie?!?! They said in unison.
Yeah. I opened the door and saw the three of them bowing and saying sorry.

I got silent. Are you happy now? I asked sarcastically.

Sorry unnie, all of them said.

They literally cried. I couldn't help seeing all of them cry, they're like sisters to me.

I forgive all of you, and sorry for making you cry.

It's ok unnie.- Lisa

We hugged each other. Still crying tho.

I thought you already abandoned us.- Rosè

What?!!??! I would never do that. Of course I was angry, but the thought of abandoning the 3 of you never crossed my mind.

Unnie, I forgot to ask, where have you been? - Jennie

I went to the convenience store. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of taehyung.

You're weird Unnie.- Lisa

I know.

We all laughed.

I know that smile Unnie- Jennie

Jen don't. Rosè whispered to Jennie.

Rosè next time you whisper something, make sure only the person you're whispering to can hear what you're about to tell him/her. I joked.

We laughed again.

It was always like this, laughing, playing together, having fun. I missed this kind of feeling. I said.

Yeah me too. - Jennie.
We all do.- Lisa

But now that we became idols, there are lines we aren't able to cross.- Rose.

But I'm happy, because all our hardwork paid off. And we we're able to meet many people and other idols. I said.

You mean Taehyung?? - the three of them teased.

Hey!! They immediately ran off around the house as I chased them.

But this time I wasn't angry. In fact, It made my day.

Heelllooo! Only 1 week till school days, and that means slower updates😢. Hope you can wait!
Sorry for the mistakes above.
I'm adding another black.bangtan couple, but I need your help!
Which couple do you want?
●LIZKOOK
●JIROSE
●YOONIE

Please comment your pick!

Bye guys!