CH. 15: Rumors

*Jichu's POV*

I woke up at 3:35 AM, trust me I did not mean to. I don't know I just woke up at that time. I felt Taechu's warm and cozy hug. I decided not to wake him up.

I woke him up the 4D way. I pushed him out of my bed, which caused him to wake up.

YAAH! He shouted.

I laughed at him.

Yah, did you think it's funny. He said in a serious tone.

I got silent.

*Taechu's POV*

I woke up when "my girlfriend" pushed me out of her bed.

YAAH! I shouted.

She then laughed. Like seriously?!?! Tsk. This dork.

You think it's funny? I said seriously.
But I wanted to prank her.

She got silent. And I felt sorry. I escaped from guilt, the 4D way.

That's what most guys say, but I'm different. Unlike them, I forgive you. I added.

She smiled.

Would you like to take a walk. You can call it 4'O Clock walk. ( since it was already 4 o clock, get it? Ok bye.)

We put on our sweaters and went outside.

Do you think paparazzis are still awake. She asked.

Maybe.

What? Then we should go back. She panicked.

Calm down Jichu, it's 4:00 AM.

Ok.

After the walk, we arrived at our dorm at 5:30 AM. We checked our phones and we were TAESHOOK AND JISHOOK.

We saw this.

*Jichu's POV*

*Jichu's POV*

I was so shocked at what I saw. After snapping out from the shock, Taechu and I went to the airport to meet with the staff. The vacation was set to be on HAWAII!! Yes! I have never been there, but Taechu talked about his experiences there. You know BTS Bon Voyage.

I'm so excited Taechu!

Me too!

We were like kids, getting excited at something that doesn't even match our age.

Tae, why are you still excited when you were able to go there before? I asked.

Well, because I'm with you on this one.

I blushed so hard.

I'm not. I tried to be savage, but instead he kept hugging me and we fell on the bed.

He tried to kiss me, but I immediately stood up.

Tae, we're going to be late.
Hhahah sorry Jichu, maybe when we get there.
Yah!

He ran away, I chased him until we arrived af the van.

In the van we talked seriously about the rumors that might happen. Ever since we saw that pic, we talked non stop about confirming our relationship.

---

We arrived at the airport. The staff are already inside. We headed out of the van and met them there. We rode the plain and Arrived at Hawaii.

---

We drove and drove until we reached a 5 star Hotel(well what do you expect?) We checked in and I can't believe we're on the same room(Be used to it jisoo.)

We were at our room cuddlin(cheesy af) I checked my phone to try to avoid what might happen. To be honest, he's very clingy.

When I opened my accounts I saw me and Taechu. It was another picture of me and him when we were at the airport.

 It was another picture of me and him when we were at the airport

I was so shooked. I showed him the pic worriedly. He was less shooked than I am. He said we have to wait before we face cameras again and by the time being, we should enjoy the vacation and stop thinking about the "rumors."