CH. 5: BREAK

*Jisoo's POV*

After chasing each othe around the house, we got tired and eventually fell asleep.

Morning came, and I was woken up by the ray of light that poured upon my face. It was a beautiful day.

Or so I thought.

I looked at my phone and saw 13 missed calls, from our manager. I was surprised of what I saw, I immediately checked the time and it was already 9:00 in the morning.

Oh no!!!! I shouted. And it woke up ghe three of them.

Unnie?!?!?~ Lisa
What's wrong?!?!?~ Rosè

We're screwed. I said

WHAATT!!! ~ Jennie

I showed them the calls, and the looked on their faces were priceless.

As expected, Our manager called and scolded us. He told us to come at YG building immediately.

We knew what was going to happen...

*Taehyung's POV*

*ring* *ring*

I woke up at the sound of the alarm. I took a shower, wore my casual clothes and went downstairs.

I saw all of them busy with something. Jin hyung was cooking something delicious and that made me hungry.

A few minutes passed and he called all of us to eat. Everybody immediately stood up and went to the kitchen, Except for me.

Taehyung breakfast is ready... Namjoon hyung called.

But I didn't hear it. I was busy thinking about last night. I was thinking about Jisoo and How my apology went and...

TAEHYUNG! ~Jimin shouted.

I came back to my senses. Oh sorry. I apologized.

His face turned from angry to concerned.

What's wrong? He asked.
I was just thinking about everything that happened last night.
Hey, everyone forgave you already, unless you're thinking about Jis-

No I'm not! Let's eat. I cut him off. I don't want to be teased.

I went to the kitchen and He was following me and teasing me.

We arrived at the kitchen and sat down. I apologized( AGAIN! ) to my members for making them wait.

After the meal, Namjoon hyung received a text from our manager, telling that we're told to come at the BIGHIT building.

All of us went silent. Did they told him? I'm gonna be screwed.

Namjoon hyung decided to break the silence. Did anyone told him about what Taehyung did?

I didn't.~ J-hope
Then all of them said that they did not.

I decided to speak up. You don't have to worry about it, I broke the rules and I'm ready for whatever punishment he'll give me.

Alright let's just go to our room and get ready. - Jin

You're right.~ Jungkook.

I went to my room, and wore a caramel brown shirt and brown coat.

Before I went out, I sat on my bed and thinking about the punishment. Suddenly I heard a knock.

Hyung? I heard Jungkook.
Coming Kookie! I said cheerfully to hide my nervousness.

I came out from my room and met them downstairs, we waited for our van, which arrived in a few minutes after I came down. We hit the road for a few minutes and arrived.