Chapter Two

“ I’m definitely told him to hurry up. Guess somethings never change.” I said. 

“ Is your friend usually late?” he asked. 

“ When he’s not on a job? Yes.” I told him. 

Marco nodded. 

I was about to call him again when something caught my attention. It was a car that was coming towards us, it had come from the mountains. I wanted to know who it was but I was too tired and lazy to even bother check who it was. 

Marco didn’t watch it either, flowing my lead. 

“ Damn humans really don’t know that driving in the middle of nowhere can kill them.” I said. 

“ They don’t know we exist, Nina.” he yawned out. 

“ You’re right but still.” I said. 

I was going to try to sleep when something caught me off guard. Five minutes after the car had passed, I felt a slight chill. I knew not to actually ignore it because my senses were telling me that there was something really bad was going to happen. 

And it did because just as I was going to look around me, people stepped out of the darkness. They were all covered in magic, as far as I could tell and smell. Magic was something I never liked to smell. It was irritating and made my nose itch making it very difficult to smell other things. 

There were three girls and two guys. The three girls wore the same type of black bras and black skinny jeans. The only way I could tell the difference was that one girl had brown hair, the other had red hair, and the last had blond hair.They all had no shoes on. Two of the girls were vampires while the third was a werewolf. The two guys were twins with only jeans that covered them. They were both witches. 

And the worse part of all was that the last person that came out had come out from behind me. 

“ Hello, Nina, Marco, I’ve missed you both greatly, Especially you, Nina.” said a man from behind me. Marco and I froze in place. 

It was our old master, Master. 

We both stood up quickly and turned to him. Marco snarled in rage that was building up in him. I was angry as well. 

“ What the fuck do you want, you fucking whack job.” I snarled to him. 

Master was short for a man. He was about three quarters inches shorter than Marco. He had also gained a little weight. The man had blonde hair that was whitening. He had on a huge jacket that cored most of his clothing except for his tan pants. His eyes were beady small and his nose was immensely larger than she remembered. Master was a witch, a warlock. And a black one, making him a very strong man for all his shortness.

The mother fucking bastard had found us.

“ Why did you leave me, Nina? Come back to me.” he told me, trying to act the sweetest he could. 

“ I’d rather die and rot in hell full of half mad demons than return to your ass hat of a place.” I snarled at him. 

Guess he didn’t like it because his face had turned to anger. Too bad his anger was the size of an ant’s crap scat compared to Marco’s fury. He wasn’t the only one. 

“ Then I have no choice but to kill the rabid and take you by force.” he told me. 

“ I’d like to see you try you literally mother fuckin’ bastard who doesn’t know his face from his ass.” I told him. 

“ Get them, my dears.” he told the others before standing back. The others came forward to us. The guys walked while the girls ran. 

We began to attack as well. One of the girls lunged towards me before being struck back by Marco. He was furious that they attempted to hurt me. I was going to kick him for trying to protect me but thought better of it. He tried to help and i had no reason to hit him except for being utterly stupid.