Chapter Three

“Help her!” 

The vampire-werewolf growled to the other man.

“ I’m trying you dimwitted asshole!” The vampire retorted, angry as can be.

“ If you don’t help her I swear to mother moon that you’ll pay dearly.” 

“ Ah, shut your shit eating trap, freak, I’m not a healer. She’s going to be fine, asshole. How do I know this? Because she’s been in worse shape. Now, let me do my job and quit bothering me!” 

Silence. 

“ Thank you, finally. Now, come help me heal her.” The vampire said, his voice now calm. 

The werewolf vampire went to him. One held the hybrid’s left wrist while the other held her right. 

“ Now, when I count to three I want you to let her feed off of you. I’ll be drinking her blood to cleanse it but when I sense the creepers inside her try to get in me, I want you to switch. You do the same until she wakes.” he says. 

“ How will I know when the dark wants to put some of itself in me?” the werewolf asked. 

“ You’ll know. You’re a vampire so you’ll know.” the vampire said. 

They both nodded and began to count. On the third finger,they began their plan. They worked quickly. 

The pure vampire bit into the girl’s pail wrist and began to drink. The werewolf vampire slit his wrist. At that moment, the girl’s hand flew out to grab his wrist. The wolf bit his tongue to swallow the scream of pain he had. He hadn’t known that the girl was so very strong. 

Both men looked down at the girl’s face but her eyes were still closed and her heart was still not beating. She moving for the wrist was just a reflex all vampires had when they are starved. She took the wolf’s wrist, held it to her mouth, and bit. She began to drink. And drink. And drink. 

“ Wow, she’s a fast drinker.” The werewolf vampire huffed out, already out of breath. The other vampire nodded. The vampire then stopped sucking and both men switched roles. On the girl’s second drink of the vampire, she stopped for a few seconds before…

There was pain in my chest. I didn’t know what was going on but the dark was leaving quickly. I suddenly snapped back into the world. I immediately sat up and pushed the wrist from my mouth. Just as I was doing that, all my memories came back flooding my brain. I screamed really loud. Louder than a thunderbird, and they were pretty damn loud. I gasped for air. I placed a hand on my chest, my heart hurt like a mother fucker. I felt horrible since my whole body hurt like hell’s bone creatures giving me a massage all over.

I blinked a few minutes and looked around, wondering what was going on. Evin and Marco were both on each side of me. They looked at me relieved before they sat back to lie on the floor. They had let out sighs of relief. 

“ Fuck me shitless.” I said. My voice was scratchy and dry. 

Evin sat up quickly and placed his hands on my shoulders. I winced from how painful his grip was. 

“ God dammit, Nina, you do that to me again and I swear to the king I’ll punish you. I’ll make you come so hard and fast that you’ll want me to both stop and keep going.” he threatened, his voice was damn near a growl. 

I was quiet for a moment, staring at him for a minute. He still looked like the same Evin I had met two years ago. Ha ha, he was the same since he couldn’t age.