Chapter Four

“ I really want to kill you right now, Evin.”  I told him. 

I was lying on the back seat of his sleek black car. Marco was in front but he kept looking back at me with a worried face. I glared at him. 

“ Stop looking at me like that, Marco, or else I’ll punch you in ass.” I growled at him. 

I saw him hesitate before he finally frowned and looked straight ahead. Evin smirked and looked at me with the middle mirror. I glared at him, wiping that smirk from his face. 

“ Whats her name?” I asked him. 

“ Her name is Melissa.” he responded. 

“ I really hate witches.” I gasped out. The worms inside me moved slowly. 

“ Why?” Evin asked me. 

I looked at him as if it was the most stupidest question in the world. 

“ You’re not serious, are you?” 

Marco must have given him the same look I did because he added, “ The answer is obvious.” 

“ What?” Evin asked, confused like a squirrel not able to find its nuts. 

“ Because, Dr. Duh, I hate females and I hate anyone who uses magic. Therefore, because witches are female humans who use magic, I hate witches.” I said, practically spelling it out to him. No, it was more like adding. It was as easy as 1+1=2. Girl+ magic= witch so witch= I hate her ass. See? Simple math. 

I mean, yeah, I had could use magic too but that only came from my vampire side, so it was unnaturally natural. But witches learned to use and take magic that belonged to the world around them. That wasn’t natural.

“ Ah, sorry, forgot for a moment. I guess your have for your own gender hasn’t gone away yet?” 

“ Never will, Evin, never will.” I told him. 

The worms in my stomach moved. I sucked in a breath. Mother moon and father stars, they hurt. It was worse than being pregnant with ten babies. 

Nina.

Sister wolf said inside my head. She whined my name out. Ah, hell, you shitty bastard. 

Not you too, Sister. You’re the only thing keeping me alive so stay strong and tell me to suck it up so I can live to see another day, which I will.

Easier said than done. You are me and I am you. I worry about you too. For once, let me protect you from the pain. 

Over my dead body. 

I meant it. She was the only thing/wolf I had through those dark days in bitchy, cummy hell.

Do not joke.

Holy shitless shit hole, did my sister just growl at me? She whined again. 

Sorry. Its just that if you are gone, I will be gone too. 

Thats my girl. Be a bitch right now. It’ll be the only way you’ll cope with me in pain. Trust me, I’ve been doing it for so long that its part of my personality now. 

Great. 

She said with a tone that was as ecstatic as a mouse being eaten by a snake.

Marco whined in the front seat, glancing at me from the corner of his eyes. Evin did the same. 

I growled at them. “ Eyes on the road, gosh damn it to hellhole shell hell. I swear one of these days I’m going to beat you guys bloody with a brick made out of the hardest rock I can find. I’ll hit you so hard the hard rock will crumble.” I told them between gasps.