#9

as jooheon and i were sprawled out on his couch, i begin thinking, "hey, can i ask you something?"

"sure, what?"

"why is your boss so hard on you?"

"well, he's basically known me since i was born. he's like family. as you can see i have my own place but i live on my own here in seoul because my family moved to the states about a year and a half ago so he looks after me a lot. he can be strict with me at times but i know it's because he just worries about me. he gave me this job. i know he'd never fire me but he just wants me to do good. he's always looking out for me."

"i never knew any of that."

"well now you do." he gave me a crooked smile and i gave him a kiss, "he likes you. he thinks you're good for me."

"really?"

"mhm. although you "distract me at work" which is why he's always scolding me, he told me he's glad you make me smile. i really should formally introduce you some time."

"i'd like that. i mean i've already met your friends."

"and they all love you."

"my friends absolutely adore you."

"oh, do they now?" he gawked at himself.

"joo!!" i tugged on his sweatshirt and pulled him back and fourth.

"i mean, we are getting pretty serious." he raised and lowered and raised his eyesbrows, making me laugh and pushing him away.

"jooheon!!"

"no, no, i'm serious, though! we are!" he pulled me back in closer to him, "in all honesty, these past few months have been amazing, it's all going by so fast but i guess that's what happens when you're in love."

"soon it'll be our half year, then we'll blink and it'll be one year and-"

"woah, woah slow down there."

"and can you believe it was over something i hate? like, imagine if i was stubborn and ended up not going?"

"imagine? sooyoung, you are stubborn."

"hey! so are you!!"

jooheon giggled then stretched out his arms, "i'm tired." he yawned.

"take a nap."

"are you tired?" he asked. i shrugged, "take a nap with me." he suggested.

i pucked my lower lip out, "okay. let's take a nap." jooheon got up. i began to get up to when he told me to stay where i was, "why?" i asked.

"i'm gonna bring some pillows and blankets out here, we can fall asleep on the couch watching whatever you want. you can lay right on my chest." he said.

"that sounds perfect to me."